WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay By My Side

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stay By My Side - Page 4 Empty Re: Stay By My Side

Post  John Cena Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:29 pm

"I...love...you." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Torrie didn't hear John, she just let out all her emotion.

"And it's like you just don't care! how could you walk away! turn away from John! why! I just don't understand" Torrie spoke, before her head lowered down to the floor.

"I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do! it may not matter to you but it matters to me! and you just keep pushing me away! I love you, I need you! you've everything to me and it's like..." Torrie screamed before she let out the highest scream of heartbreak.

"YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!" Torrie screamed, before her hair flipped down when she fell down on the chair and cried her eyes out, with her body shaking of the emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:33 pm

John went over to Torrie then hugged her.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:27 am

John kneeled down by Torrie, feeling guilty for all the tears she had cried. Before he could hug her again, Torrie's blonde hair flipped up still with tears in her eyes.

"You know what John that's fine," Torrie muttered with a soft tone, before she ran her finger through her blonde hair

" You continue what you have to do...I just have to learn to accept it" Torrie spoke, she turned her head to meet John.

"Tor..." Torrie raised her two fingers unto the chain of her necklace that John gave her many years ago.

"Bug you, how about I stop bugging you permantly," Torrie spoke, with force she broke it and threw it all the floor.

"We're done," She slipped her rings off, and put them on John's desk breaking John in two.

"Maybe..you'll notice that....but it's fine if you don't" Torrie spoke before she left the office, after her marriage had completely tore apart.

John just stared at the door, then his eyes met the broken necklace. Sighing deeply John kneeled down picking up the silver chain, before he turned back to his desk to see Torrie's engagement, and wedding ring on his paperwork.

John just lowered his head, rubbing his temple falling his heart slowly break. He had Torrie, the one he loved and now...he just let her walk away.

But was there a reason why?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 am

Torrie continued to walk until she felt herself slide down the wall in tears. She then heard a soft familiar voice.

Her head slightly perked up, to see.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:38 pm

"Tor." Trish said.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content