WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool. Empty Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool.

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:05 pm

It's been 3 weeks, since Big Show had sprained Torrie's right wrist sending a message to John Cena. Torrie felt so much better physically and emotionally, her wrist was successfully healed and she felt much better after the Big Show's attack.

All the Largest althlete did, is get under John's Cena's skin because anyone hurts Torrie deals with Cena. He was gonna make Big Show pay for all the pain, and all tears Torrie had cried after Show inflicted emotional pain on her hurting John and hurting her as well.

No matter what John always had the will, he always found the strength to stand up once again. After the vicious intention to end John Cena once and for all by chokeslamming Cena through a 7000 watt search light at Backlash sending John to be stretched out in result of the blast, and the glass shattering everywhere and on John's body leaving Cena with back and internal injuries for a few weeks.

Refusing to stand down, John came back and fought back the Big Show only to be laid out unconscious by the viscious camel clutch a few weeks after being chokeslammed through the search light. John still refused to let Big Show keep him down and break him he came back and faced the giant at Judgment Day.

With Torrie by his side, he managed to slay the giant but Big Show refused to let it end that way so he went after Torrie, and sprained her wrist getting John's blood to boil vowing revenge. Going through the rivarly, Torrie has had a problem with the cocky, Michelle McCool so tonight she wanted to show Michelle what a real American Girl could do.

Torrie stayed near the mirror in John's locker room as she kept ruffling through her blonde locks as she stood in her casual black knee length trousers with a white lacy top with silver sandals with a black headband in her hair since she hadn't changed in wrestling attire yet.

Torrie's grin formed on her face when she heard the door open and then close knowing it was John.

Back to top Go down

Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool. Empty Re: Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool.

Post  John Cena Sat May 30, 2009 7:44 pm

"Hey Tor." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool. Empty Re: Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool.

Post  Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Softly brushing through her blonde loose curls resting on her shoulders, Torrie smiled at John.

"Hey, ready for tonight?" Torrie asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 am

"Yes I am." John said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:41 am

Torrie wrapped her arms around the back of John's neck with a bright sweet smile.

"I cannot wait! to team up with you tonight it's been so long!" Torrie spoke while she felt John's arms go around her back lifting her up.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 am

John looked at Torrie as he held her.

"I can't wait either." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Torrie looked at John, as he swung her around making her sweetly giggle.

"It's going to be great, us fighting side by side" Torrie spoke, with a bright smile across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"It's going to be awesome." John said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Torrie nodded.

"Yep" Torrie spoke.

She then noticed a slight look in John's ocean blue eyes. "What's wrong?" John was worried about Torrie wrestling and just didn't want her to get hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:05 pm

"Should you really be wrestling?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Torrie looked at John.

"Yeah I'm fine, I feel great John" Torrie spoke with a smile across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:00 pm

"Are you sure?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Torrie nodded her head with a confident smile across her face.

"Yes!" Torrie beamed excited.

John just stared at her before he looked down at the floor worried about her.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:36 pm

"I'm still worried that you could hurt yourself really bad." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Torrie looked at John for a moment before a small smile went across her face.

"John I'll be careful don't worry" Torrie spoke while she gently touched his right forearm but Cena wasn't so sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:58 pm

"I'm still worried anyway." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 am

"Well don't be I'll be fine" Torrie spoke.

The Boise beauty watched John's head lower down, then hearing a deep sigh from him. Torrie gently touched John's cheek perking his head back up at her keeping his eyes locked on hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:30 am

"I hate seeing you hurt." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Torrie looked at John, before she turned to wall.

"And you think I don't worry about you, you think I don't want...to see you get hurt" Torrie spoke, placing her hands on her slender hips.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:47 pm

"I'll be fine, I'm stronger." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:53 am

Torrie looked at John.

"And yet you're the one that got laid out by Big Show last week with that camel clutch back breaker" Torrie said to John.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 am

"I'm not the one with who had a back injury, that's ten times worse." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 am

Torrie stared at John with a "Ugh" look across her face.

"Oh for goodness sake how many times John, I'm fine! I know about my back and I feel 100% okay" Torrie said.

"Yeah the last time you said that, you passed out on me in the ring" John spoke.

"That was years ago, John listen to me I'll be fine, anyways wouldn't you want only me as your tag team partner or would you prefer someone else?" Torrie asked.

John stared at Torrie before he turned his attention to the wall.

"You want a different diva to be your partner!" Torrie shouted shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:46 pm

"Yes because I don't want you to get hurt." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Torrie looked at John, with hurt in her eyes.

"You think..I've lost...my touch?" Torrie asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next