WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Inside (Randy tells Katie)

4 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breaking Inside (Randy tells Katie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking Inside (Randy tells Katie)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Torrie just stayed against the door.

"Torrie let me take you to the trainers room..."

"No" Torrie muttered while she felt the pain in her back start to make her feel lightheaded, but she couldn't move and didn't want John to move her.

"I don't! look Torrie! she's nothing to me okay! you're everything to me! I can over that bimbo but not you" Randy pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Breaking Inside (Randy tells Katie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking Inside (Randy tells Katie)

Post  Katie Orton Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Katie looked down then looked back up at Randy.

"I need time away from you, if I come back I'll try to be with you again but if I don't I'm filing for a divorce and sole custody of Robby." Katie said before she turned away from Randy.

----------------------------

"Why?" John asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Torrie's back jilted making John's heart sink seeing her in agony and that could be because he walked away.

"No..." Randy muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:53 pm

"You better hope I come back then." Katie muttered.

Katie gulped before she looked down then gave her tickets to the man before walking through the door on to the plane. After a couple minutes Katie sat down in her seat then pulled her cell phone out and called the Randy and her house number to leave a message for him.

---------------------------------------

"Torrie let me take you to a doctor." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Torrie bit her lip gently before her body jolted up. "No...it hurts too...much to even move" Torrie cried with tears falling from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Katie heard the answering machine like she expected then waited for the beep before she started talking.

"Randy...I love you. I really do but right now I just...I just can't be with you right now. I'm heartbroken and I can't believe you hurt me like this. I need some time without you right now and maybe I will come back but I don't know I really don't." Katie said.

She looked at Robby and saw him staring at her. Katie continued staring at Robby then started thinking about the many great times with her and Randy, especially their wedding and Robby being born. Now Katie was wondering if she really wanted to throw all of that away.

"No...no I'm not." Katie said.

She stood up.

"I have to get off this plane." Katie said.

A flight attendant came over to her.

"You have to sit down."

"No I have to get off this plane right now." Katie said.

"You can't, we closed the doors."

"Then open them because I need to get off." Katie said as she grabbed Robby's carrier.

"You have to sit down."

"No...wait don't..." Katie stopped when she saw the flight attendant close her phone, ending the message.

---------------------------------

"I'll carry you." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Torrie shook her head lightly.

"N...o.." Torrie said taking in a breath before she bit her lip gently at the pain.

Randy just put his hands on the steering wheel closing his eyes thinking of what he's done.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Katie ran to her car then opened it and buckled Robby's carrier to the seat.

"We're going home sweetie and we're going to see daddy." Katie said with a smile.

She closed the door then opened the trunk and threw her suitcase in.

---------------------------

"Torrie you need help." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 pm

"It hurts...too much...leave..me I don't deserve...it" Torrie muttered as tears fell from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yes you do." John said.

He looked around.

"Someone get a trainer!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Torrie stayed against the door, feeling her breath on her rose lips. John turned back to see Torrie's eyes closed.

Randy opened the front the door, he took off his jacket and just buried his head into a pillow thinking of his actions causing him to lose everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Katie drove down the road to her and Randy's house. She want to get there as soon as possible because she wanted to be with Randy so bad.

---------------------------------------

"Torrie! Tor wake up!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Torrie gently opened her eyes, while her chest rose with every breath she had "Oww..." Torrie muttered in tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

"Tor it's okay, stay with me." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Torrie scrunched her eyes as tears fell down and stayed in her eyes.

"John...it hurts....it...kills" Torrie cried in pain.

"What have I done?" Randy thought in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

"Sweetie I know someone's coming soon." John said.

---------------------------

There was a red light blinking on the answering machine to say there was a message.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Torrie let a tear fall down from her eyes.

"I'm...sorry...I never..meant to hurt you..." Torrie muttered between the pain shooting in her back after Katie had thrown her into a metal door after Randy's confession.

Randy looked up and saw a red light, he pressed it with a sigh and began to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Katie stopped her car in the driveway then quickly got out and unhooked Robby from his seat before running towards the door.

---------------------------------

"It's wasn't you're fault." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Torrie gently touched John's hand.

"I'm...sorry" Torrie muttered before she felt her body black out while she stayed against the wall with her legs curled sitting.

Randy rubbed his temple as he listend to the message. He lowered his head down until he heard the twist of the message "Oh my god! Let her off the plane! Woman! damn it! understand!!!" Randy spoke, he grabbed the phone in desperation.

"Did she get off the plane" Randy rung the airline.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Katie put the carrier down then looked through her purse.

"Where's my key?" Katie asked herself as she continued going through her purse.

She then looked back at her car and ran to it. Katie grabbed her keys then ran back to the door.

------------------------------------

"Torrie wake up." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Torrie's head tilted to the left, with her blonde hair strew across her face as she stayed there finally the pain had knocked her unconscious.

"Did she! get off...for fuck sake!" Randy yelled at the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 pm

"I'm sorry I don't know, we don't keep tract of the people who get off the planes." a man at the airline said.

------------------------

John took Torrie in his arms then carried her to the trainer.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 pm

"Torrie! Tor!" John yelled, he moved her blonde hair out of her face only to see her unconscious.

"Oh god..Tor...I'm so sorry...sweetie It's going to be okay" John gently took her limb frame from the door and carried her bridal style to the trainers room.

Torrie's head bent back lying unconscious in John's arms.

"I thought you're supposed to be a HELPLINE! Katie Orton check again!" Randy ordered.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 pm

"I'm sorry sir but I don't know. You should try to come to airport and ask the people who are at the door of her flight."

----------------------------

John carried Torrie to the trainer's room.

"I need help." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"What happened?" The doctor asked.

John held Torrie, closely thinking how Randy had blamed her and Katie had snapped badly and threw her back first even knowing what her back was like.

"Oh okay thanks for nothing" Randy slammed the phone down, he grabbed his jacket and went to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next