WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

+4
Matt Hardy
Rachel Orton
Katie Orton
John Cena
8 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie) - Page 8 Empty Re: Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

Post  Triple H Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:28 am

"Ah well, we knew this would happen, but it had to be done." Hunter said gravely.

"What had to be done? What are you talking about?" Candice complained.
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie) - Page 8 Empty Re: Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:39 am

"Yeah" Randy muttered.

"I really wish I knew what you two are talking about?" Candice whined.

Hunter knew Randy needed someone to talk too so he would get rid of Candice so she didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 am

"What's Randy thinking of?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know, all I know is..I can't trust him at all after everything I've done for him" John snapped rubbing his temple, just then his phone started to ring.

Shawn looked over "It's not Randy, it's Torrie" Shawn said.

"Hunter I need to talk to you" Randy spoke desperately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:26 am

Shawn watched as John answered the phone.

"Hey Tor." John said.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:27 am

Candice sighed. "Fine, enjoy your big boy talk, I'm going to find Matt, he likes me." She rolled her eyes and left the room, thoroughly annoyed.

-----------

Hunter shrugged. "I'll make it up to her later. What's up?" He said to Randy.
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:31 am

"Hey honey, how's work?" Torrie asked in her sweet voice not realising what had happened between Randy and John.

Shawn looked at him with "Don't punish her," Look across his face.

"It backfired in the worst possible way, you know....how John was furious with me onscreen when I attacked his dad...well put that times about hundred" Randy sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 am

"Good." John lied.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:34 am

"Stupid boys and they're stupid conversations around me." Candice muttered, walking around backstage.

-----------

Hunter groaned. "Well, we knew he was gonna be mad."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 am

Torrie tucked her strand of her blonde hair hearing John's voice.

"John, are you okay? you don't sound to happy" Torrie spoke concerned.

Shawn poked John on the shoulder wanting to ask Torrie for some cookies, and pudding.

"Mad? Hunter he wasn't just mad he was furious! I thought he was gonna kill me" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 am

"Tell Torrie I need cookies." Shawn said.

"Shawn go away!" John snapped.

Shawn glared then walked out and saw Candice.

"Candy!" Shawn yelled before he hugged Candice.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:45 am

"Shawn!" Candice immediately brightened and hugged him back. "At least you're happy to see me. Hunter's being mean." She complained.

---------

"Okay, well we knew he wasn't going to like it." Hunter corrected. "You just gotta let him cool of a little."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:47 am

"Are you sure you're okay?" Torrie asked softly hearing John snap.

"Cool? a little...what the hell was I thinking I shouldn't have told him" Randy banged his head on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:49 am

"John's being mean too, we don't need them. We can hang out with each other." Shawn said.

----------------------------

"Shawn's just annoying me." John said.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:52 am

Candice grinned. "Cool! I like that idea."

-------

Hunter nodded. "Yes you should have. This is something you can't keep secret forever."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:53 am

"Ohh, John whatever it is you can tell me," Torrie urged gently wanting to know what's wrong with John.

"Yeah John hates me, great" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am

"Come we can go bug people...who should be first?" Shawn asked.

----------------------

"Tor it's just the usual." John lied.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:58 am

Torrie heard John's tone, she sat down on the sofa touching her shoulder with her free other hand.

"Have...I done something?" Torrie asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 am

"Hmm..." Candice thought for a moment. "You know, Matt trained my dog to jump on people when covered in mud. Rome ruined my new dress. We can start with him." She giggled.

---------

"He doesn't hate you." Hunter said. "He doesn't like you very much right now, but he doesn't hate you. You just have to let him cool off."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:00 pm

"Okay." Shawn said with a smile as they walked to Matt's locker room.

-------------------------------

"No...but someone else has." John muttered.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:03 pm

"Who?" Torrie asked.

John looked at the wall before he heard her soft tone of voice he knew he couldn't blame Torrie for Randy's actions.

"Big...Show..." John lied.

"Big Show! Oh my god he didn't hurt did he?!" Torrie asked with worry in her voice. "Oh god" She muttered placing her hand around her mouth.

"I guess...I don't know what to do? Hunter...what if....I am...falling in love with Torrie?" Randy asked softly.

(Don't forget caught between two and saving the game Kasey lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 pm

"No...he's just been giving threats." John lied.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:08 pm

"What's he been saying?" Torrie asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:10 pm

"Nothing important." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:16 pm

"It sounds pretty important from your tone," Torrie spoke.

"Tor...he's just saying the usual..he's gonna...make me pass out at extreme rules I can't...beat him, just the same thing...he's new threat is...once I'm done, you're gonna be his" John spoke as he glared at the wall thinking of Randy.

Torrie just gasped scared.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:26 pm

"Don't worry about it Torrie." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next