WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Rival (John meets Torrie's sister)

Go down

A Dangerous Rival (John meets Torrie's sister) Empty A Dangerous Rival (John meets Torrie's sister)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

You could always see which women are dangerous in this world. With their black heels echoing off the halls of Monday Night Raw, From the lipstick they wear, to how they dress to....how they turn their attention to another women's husband's.

"Hello I'm looking for GM's office?" Suzy asked politely shining her drop dead but dangerous smile.

"Just down the hallway" Shawn Michaels spoke as he walked off with a plate of cookies in his hands.

"Thank you" She smiled.

Suzy Wilson, Torrie's oldest estranged sister walked down the halls with a smirk across her face, with her brown eyes gleaming at one thing in partculiar.

The sign on the door, "JOHN CENA" GM of RAW. Suzy had met John briefly but now she was more than happy to get more aquainted with him despite even if she hurts her younger sister.

Suzy stood in her red dress with straps, with a silver chain around the waist, with her black high heels with her hair in curls she looked a hell lot like Torrie but she was the oppositite to the Boise Belle.

Suzy was the nasty, manupliative and when she sets her eyes on something she has to have it, and doesn't care who she hurts along the way.

Suzy gently knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Rival (John meets Torrie's sister) Empty Re: A Dangerous Rival (John meets Torrie's sister)

Post  John Cena Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

"Come in." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Rival (John meets Torrie's sister) Empty Re: A Dangerous Rival (John meets Torrie's sister)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Suzy smirked to herself hearing his deep voice.

"Showtime," She did one final check on her outfit, before she opened the door to see John working at his desk.

"Well, well long time no see" Suzy spoke.

John looked up and stared lost at the woman in front of him. He then found himself find her attractive since she looked like Torrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

"Can I help you?" John asked as he stared at Suzy.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Suzy looked at John.

"Don't you regonise me John?" Suzy asked.

John stared at her uttterly confused.

Suzy sighed thinking her head "Nice Body not a lot upstairs but I can still work with this.." She thought cruelly in her head.

Suzy looked at John.

"Do you remember who I am?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Should I?"

"Suzy...Wilson, Torrie's sister" Suzy spoke with a fake sweet smile across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Suzy continued to smile.

"Yes, I know long time no see so...how have you been?" Suzy asked coming closer to John, bringing the dangerous line of fire behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm

"Good, how about you?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 pm

"Oh you know same old, same old life I just got another divorce" Suzy spoke.

"Isn't that your...4 one" John asked.

"Yeah, I can never find the right one" Suzy spoke with a fake sigh, she then looked at John.

"So am I still allowed to call you My brother in Law, you and Torrie still married?" Suzy asked. Of course she knew the answer to that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum