WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

+4
Matt Hardy
Rachel Orton
Katie Orton
John Cena
8 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie) Empty Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:17 am

She brushed through her light golden ringlets on her smooth shoulders, she watched John button up his white shirt going to work. Torrie crawled over the duvet, and put both of her arms around John's chest making him grin feeling her touch.

"Do you really have to go?" Torrie asked with a soft whine, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I gotta tell him today, even if he kills me I have to tell him...Hunter's right...god I thought I would never say that, no matter what happens I have to tell him" Randy thought in his head while he felt his heart pace.

Just then he felt another touch on him.

Back to top Go down

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie) Empty Re: Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

Post  John Cena Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 am

"Yeah Tor, I do have to work." John said with a chuckle.

------------------------------

Katie looked at Randy as she put her hand on his arm.

"Hey sweetie." Katie said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie) Empty Re: Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:38 am

Torrie looked at John with her bottom lip pouting.

"Oohh" She groaned.

Randy looked at Katie, before he felt himself grin. "Hey honey, I cn't believe I have to work today" Randy said with a slight groan but really he wanted to reall go so he can tell John.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 am

"I'm sorry sweetheart." John said as he kissed her.

-----------------------------

Katie hugged Randy then lied her head on his chest.

"Do you really have to go? Can't you call in sick?" Katie asked with a pout.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 am

Torrie felt her eyelashes lowered as she kissed John. Torrie felt her heart flutter with happiness as she gently kissed him back while every second the kiss deepen.

"Okay I really have to go now" John said, as he stood up but Torrie brought him back down.

"No you don't, you could..call in sick?" Torrie said with pure innocence.

John stared at his dazzling wife, with a handsome grin but he knew he had to go to work.

"No...sorry I can't...Legacy needs me...you'll see me on the screen" Randy spoke as he brushed back her blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:25 am

"It's not the same...would you stay if I was sick?" Katie asked before she faked a cough.

----------------------------------

"I have to work Torrie, you know I'd rather be with you but I have to go." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Torrie looked at John as she grinned faintly.

"What if there was something wrong with your car? you know...or there was an accident...a hurricane I wouldn't want you to get hurt" Torrie said, coming up with a failing excuse.

"You're not sick though, you've got Robby for company until I come back which is in....about...8 hours" Randy said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:07 pm

"True and I have Rachel too. Maybe we could watch a Fall Out Boy dvd of their last tour." Katie said.

She looked at Randy.

"I'm still going to miss you like crazy." Katie said.

------------------------

"Tor...is that the best excuse you have?" John asked with a chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Torrie kneeled up on their hotel room neat bed.

"Well...it could happen..." Torrie said.

"Well there you go Rachel will keep you company too" Randy said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:14 pm

"She will be fun to hang out with but I'd rather cuddle up to you." Katie said with a pout.

-----------------------------

"No it couldn't...not all at once." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:17 pm

"Ooh! ohh! a flood..." Torrie spoke as she helplessly shrugged her shoulders.

Randy sighed, "I'll be back" Randy spoke, he then saw Rachel come in the room looking at a DVD.

"No you're watching Fall Out Boy with Katie" Randy said tossing the horror movie on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Rachel grabbed the DVD off the floor.

"We've already watched it a million times, I'm watching Dead Silence." Rachel said.

Katie smiled.

"I love that movie." Katie said.

"See dad problem solved." Rachel said with a smile before Katie and her sat on the couch in the living room.

----------------------------

"A flood?" John asked with a chuckle.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 pm

"John the world could end!" Torrie moaned as she tugged on his right arm.

"Right well okay" Randy spoke slipping on his black jacket.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:28 pm

"You are being ridiculous." John said.

--------------------------

Katie looked at Randy.

"Problem not solved...I never said I wanted you to leave just because a good movie came on." Katie said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:30 pm

"Hey! It could! and you'll be on your own and we won't die...together..." Torrie whined as she tugged on his forearm again.

"Katie I have to go work" Randy sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Katie gave Randy her puppy dog eyes as she pouted.

"Do you really?" Katie asked with a small whimper.

---------------------

"So you don't care if we die as long as we die together?" John asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 pm

"John, I'm just planning ahead" Torrie spoke.

John just grinned at Torrie before he chuckled. "And that's great honey" John spoke.

Torrie's bright smile lit up "So you'll stay?" Torrie asked.

"Yes, I have too you'll see onscreen slow as ever" Randy chuckled putting his hand on her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 pm

John sighed.

"I can't." John said.

--------------------------

Katie smiled a little then put her hand over Randy's.

"You promise you will walk really slow so I can enjoy every moment you're on screen?" Katie asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 pm

"Ohh please, we'll spend the day together I'll watch the game with you" Torrie said as she leaned her head on his forearm, with a pout.

"Tor, honey I'll be back later I have to go to work" John said gently sitting down next to her.

Torrie climbed on his lap and folded her arms "No I refuse you to go" Torrie spoke.

"I walk any slower I'll stop" Randy chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:52 pm

"Torrie I have to." John said.

----------------------

"Great, more camera time for you." Katie said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm

"No you don't, John you could get...attacked...by an..animal" Torrie spoke.

"What kind?"

Torrie shrugged her shoulders making John laugh he just loved when Torrie would be all sweet it just made his heart open and love her so much.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:59 pm

John laughed.

"Tor I love you but I really do have to go." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Torrie let out a soft whine, as she pondered her lip at John.

Cena chuckled before he touched the bottom of her chin lightly "Tor, I love when you're just so sweet but baby I have to go" John said.

"But..what if...? a torando happens" Torrie spoke pouting her lip even more, with her beautiful green eyes shining her innocence.

"Right take care, I'll be back a few...hours..." Randy said with a soft breath, as he thought of what he was gonna do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:55 pm

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Katie asked with a pout.

-------------------------

"There won't be a tornado." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:59 pm

"It could do....someone could....be a witch in this...town and there could...be werewolves...vampires" Torrie spoke as she failed another excuse.

"I love you...but I have to go" Randy said with a one soft kiss before he turned around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next