WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy)

+4
Trish Stratus
John Cena
Randy Orton (Viper)
Katie Orton
8 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy)

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 12:17 pm

"Sarah!" John yelled.

-------------------------------

"What?!" Matt yelled.

Katie looked at Jeff before she held onto him and cried.

---------------------------------

Trish smirked.

"Great job Josh." Trish said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy) - Page 9 Empty Re: Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy)

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 12:25 pm

"I want to be flower girl" Sarah pouted, John looked at her with It's not his choice.

Torrie kneeled on the floor with her hand on her right cheek "Even..if...I'm not there, Katie and Randy will still get married" Torrie spoke as she got back to her feet.

"No they won't, because you need to decide whose more important?" Josh asked circling Torrie.

"Out of?" Torrie asked.

Trish looked at her, about to say Katie or John.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 12:27 pm

"It's not my choice." John said.

-----------------------------

"John or Katie?" Trish asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Torrie looked at Trish.

"That's not fair! I love John with all my heart you know that, Katie is the greatest best friend I ever had" Torrie muttered.

"Go through the wedding Torrie, John won't be by your side anymore" Trish snarled.

Torrie looked at Trish with fear in her eyes, she couldn't lose John. "What?" Torrie muttered.

"What do you mean?" Kayla asked while Sarah just sulked to Joey.

"Torrie? seriously?" Matt asked.

Randy nodded. "She pulled out, and now John has too, Sarah can't be the flower girl..and Kayla..." Randy spoke as he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 12:40 pm

"I have no wedding!" Katie cried as she put Rocky and Macy on the couch then ran into the bathroom and locked herself in.

------------------------------

"He's dead if you go through with the wedding." Trish said harshly before she pulled a gun out of her pocket.

---------------------------

"It's not my choice that's what I mean." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Torrie's eyes widened with tears when she saw the gun.

"Oh my god...." Torrie muttered.

Randy sighed before he gently knocked on the door. "Katie, darling" He muttered.

"What? so it's mom..'s" Kayla asked confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 12:46 pm

"Yes, it's your mother's decision." John said.

------------------------------------

"What?" Katie asked as she cried.

---------------------------------

"Are you going through with the wedding?" Trish asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Torrie gulped as she felt the tip of gun on her chest by Josh.

"Just think Torrie, how little...bullet...can destory your perfect little hero"

A single tear fell from Torrie's eyes as she felt her heart torn in two but she loved John more than anything.

"Honey it's going to be okay, ask Candice, or...Lilian..." Randy spoke helplessly.

"Soraya..could" Matt spoke but Katie felt close to Torrie more than anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 1:09 pm

"I want Torrie to be my maid of honor." Katie said.

"Especially if he's shot in the right spot." Trish said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Torrie stared at Trish before she felt the gun dig deeper on her chest.

"John you'll survive Trish you know that" Torrie spoke as she swung the gun away from her chest setting Trish into a angered state as Torrie refused to fall in intimidation.

"Honey I haven't met your dad, and buried the hachet with Matt to not marry you, we can do this without the Cena family" Randy gently muttered, even though he'd rather have John be there since he's been the only friend he really had in the wwe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 3:01 pm

"No we can't. Sarah's the flower girl, Torrie's the maid of honor, and John's the best man." Katie said.

------------------------

Trish smacked Torrie on the head with the gun.

"You stupid bitch!" Trish yelled.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Torrie yelped in pain as she felt the gun collide with her head.

"Night, night" Trish smirked leaving Torrie on the floor, she gave a blow soft kiss before she lowered her head down to see Torrie still conscious on the floor.

"Listen to me you bitch! you let me down! It's supposed to me that's marrying Randy! in Hawaii! not Katie." Trish snapped.

"That's why you seeking revenge is because...you hated when nobody ran to your corner, and everyone let Katie in" Torrie spoke. "And that you weren't centre of attention, you never wanted to throw yourself off that roof you just wanted everyone to run for you!" Torrie snapped.

"Yeah not you, not Candice, not Lilian! NO ONE helped me!" Trish yelled grabbing Torrie by from the floor, and slammed her into the wall.

"Because you disappeared! revenge is never the answer!"

"But John is more important isn't he?" Trish asked with a smirk, Torrie stared at Trish until she felt Josh slide the gun in Trish's hand while Torrie stayed against the wall.

"Yes..." Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 5:22 pm

"Then don't screw up the plan." Trish warned.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm

"Trish, please...this isn't you...and why the hell are you with this monster?" Torrie asked as she glared with tears in her eyes at Josh.

"Katie, It'll all work out I promise" Randy spoke as he stood near the bathroom door, while Rocky and Macy scratched at the door and whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 5:32 pm

"He's helping me." Trish said with a smirk.

----------------------------

Katie sniffled before she stood back up and opened the door.

"You promise?" Katie asked as she let a tear roll down her cheek.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:36 pm

"So he's the one that will pull the trigger?" Torrie asked, with her heart quickening in her chest.

Randy grinned at Katie, "Yes everything will be fine," Randy spoke.

"Even if your dad tries to shoot me, I'll still be there to get married to you" Randy lightly joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 5:38 pm

"You can't marry me if he kill you!" Katie cried then slammed the bathroom door shut again.

Matt stepped up to the door.

"Katie I will be Randy's personal bodyguard and make sure dad doesn't shoot him." Matt said.

----------------------------

"Yep." Trish said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:40 pm

"Yes," Trish smirked, "You know Tor, honey he's not scared too so back out and become that stealing slut's maid of honour and I click my fingers and Cena is DEAD!" Trish snapped.

"John'll survive," Torrie muttered, before a tear fell down from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 pm

"That's not going to work!" Katie yelled.

"Not if we shoot him in the head and blow his brains out." Trish said with an evil laugh.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Torrie's lips parted with a frightened gasp before she lowered her head back down.

"Actually Trish, the heart is so much better" Josh said, as he kissed her neck making the tears rise further in Torrie's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 5:50 pm

"Alright sweetheart, I trust you." Trish said with a smirk.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:56 pm

"Trust him? He tried to kill you!" Torrie shouted.

"I saved you from him!" Torrie shouted again, until she felt herself cornered against the wall by Josh.

"Whoa, whoa honey we need her alive...because if she doesn't go through with it then Randy and Katie's wedding won't happen" Trish smiled.

"Yes it will" Torrie mumbled.

"The heart Torrie! I'll make sure that you never get to say goodbye to John Torrie! I'll get Josh to shoot him dead! and destory that perfect...beautiful love you two share" Trish snarled.

"No...please don't..." Torrie muttered with tears of fear in her eyes, before they fell down as she felt scared for her husband, because if she didn't do it then she would be forced to spend life without John and that kind of life isn't what Torrie needed nor wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 5:58 pm

"Then don't be the maid of honor or else this will happen." Trish said as she pointed her gun to a picture of John on the wall.

In a single second Trish pulled the trigger and the bullet shot the picture of John right through the chest.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Torrie's eyeslashes lowered down, before a single tear fell down when she heard the gunshot.

"Okay.." Torrie muttered while she saw Trish hold the picture up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm

"Wow perfect shot." Trish said with a smirk.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next