WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy)

+4
Trish Stratus
John Cena
Randy Orton (Viper)
Katie Orton
8 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy) - Page 8 Empty Re: Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy)

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:03 am

Torrie perked up her head at Trish.

"Why are you making me do this?" Torrie asked, with emotion in her eyes.

"Alright, thanks John for nothing!" Randy said, before he slapped John across the face.

Back to top Go down

Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy) - Page 8 Empty Re: Planning The Wedding (Katie and Randy)

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 10:08 am

John glared at Randy feeling anger running through his veins but try to stay calm.

Katie slowly got up and leaned on Randy.

"Randy please, lets just go get Rocky and Macy and leave." Katie said.

------------------------

"Revenge." Trish said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:10 am

"Why? are you using me like this? Trish...It's not fair" Torrie spoke, with emotion rising in her voice.

"Okay, let's go sweetie you don't need either of them" Randy glared at John before he left with Katie.

John just looked up at the ceiling not knowing what the hell is going through Torrie's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 10:13 am

"Yes it is. I was supposed to get married in Hawaii and I didn't. I got my dream taken away and now so is Katie." Trish said.

-------------------------

Katie sniffled as she rested her head on Randy's shoulder as they walked back to his locker room to get Rocky and Macy.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:17 am

Torrie looked at Trish.

"It's just a place, okay I know what it meant to you but Randy is happy with Katie can you just leave them be?" Torrie pleaded, making Trish's smirk fade when she felt like Torrie was backing out.

Randy opened the locker room, he looked at Rocky and Macy "Mommy needs you too a lot tonight so you comfort her" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 10:19 am

"Are you backing out of the plan?" Trish asked with anger in her voice.

Rocky and Macy looked at Katie before they ran over to her.

Katie smiled a little before she picked up the two puppies and cuddled them.

"You both are so sweet." Katie muttered.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 am

Torrie gulped.

"It's...just not fair, Katie. means a lot to me and John is Randy's best friend and if I'm not there he won't be either" Torrie spoke.

Trish looked at her with a duh look across her face, that was part of the plan.

"Let's go, home" Randy spoke as he gathered the stuff. Macy had a piece of paper with Torrie's name on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 10:25 am

"Duh, the wedding can't happen without a maid of honor or a best man. It's part of the plan you idiot." Trish said as she rolled her eyes.

-------------------------------

Katie looked at Macy and put Rocky down for a second then took the paper out of Macy's mouth then threw it away as a tear rolled down her cheek. She picked Rocky back up as she let more tears fall from her eyes.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:29 am

Torrie looked at Trish.

"It still isn't right, John's gonna lose Randy as a friend...and Katie...Jeff and Matt are gonna be mad at me then John will stand up for me...Trish for god sake! please let it go!" Torrie pleaded.

"I want to be her maid of honour, I'm so sorry that Randy left you but when you're in love there's nothing you can do it makes you crazy things, it's stronger than your pride so please..." Torrie stopped when she felt a slap across her right cheek while her pleas fell on death ears.

Kayla walked with Rachel down the corridor "Can you believe! it Katie and your dad are getting married in...10 days!" Kayla beamed as they walked to John's office.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 am

"Shut up Torrie!" Trish yelled before she slapped Torrie for a second time.

-----------------------------

"I know it's so exciting!" Rachel exclaimed with a wide smile on her face.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:35 am

Torrie's hair flew to the side, before she put her hand on her right cheek. She felt Trish turn her around, and shout at her.

"I know! we'll be practically sisters soon since Randy is my best friend's with my dad, and Katie will be your stepmom! and she's best friends with my mom" Kayla said as she smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Sat May 23, 2009 10:37 am

"Finally I will actually have a real mother." Rachel said.

------------------------

"Torrie pull yourself together! You are not screwing up this plan!" Trish shouted.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:43 am

Torrie gulped as she shook her head.

"No, I'm not letting you do this you know I'm not letting you screw this up!" Torrie shouted.

"Really?" Trish smirked, Torrie's eyes looked up until she saw Josh walk behind Torrie. He stood behind Trish placing his hands around her waist while she smirked at Torrie.

Torrie lowered her head down to the floor.

"True, it's going to be perfect" Kayla opened John's office door.

"Hey dad" Kayla beamed smiling brightly while John just sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 am

John sighed.

"Hey." John said.

--------------------------------

"Go with the plan or else." Trish and Josh said at the same time with evil smirks on their faces.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 am

Torrie looked at Josh and then Trish not saying a word.

"Now Trish it would be such a shame wouldn't it for those brats to lose their father wouldn't it?" Josh asked with a smirk across his face, making the tears rise in Torrie's eyes.

"What's going on? ohh we've just been talking about the wedding I cannot wait Hawaii it's gonna be so much fun!" Kayla beamed as she jumped up and down with excitment.

Randy looked at Katie, "Honey we can have this wedding without Torrie fricking Wilson" Randy spoke as he packed their stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 10:52 am

"We might not be going." John muttered.

------------------------

"No we can't, she is...was the maid of honor." Katie said softly.

-----------------------

"Yeah it would be but it will happen if Torrie doesn't go with the plan." Trish said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:04 am

Kayla looked at Rachel then at John.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Joey came in holding his lovely little sister tight, ever since she went away for a few weeks Joey wouldn't want to be without her so he spent most of his time with Sarah.

Torrie lowered her eyeslashes down while she rubbed her shoulder gently. "Why? are you doing this to me, you know how important and how much I love John Trish?" Torrie spoke, with a hurt look in her green eyes.

"Well...maybe Macy can be maid of honour she's cute..." Randy lightly joked,

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 11:11 am

"What's going on?" Joey asked.

-------------------------------------

"Yeah I know." Trish said.

-------------------------------------

Katie chuckled softly.

"I don't think the church will allow Macy to be maid of honor Randy." Katie said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:13 am

Torrie stared at Trish.

"Then why? why are you hurting me like this?" Torrie asked while she ignored, at least tried to ignore the stare from Josh.

"Yeah what's going on? have you and Randy fallen out?" Kayla asked.

Joey put Sarah down. "Daddy needs a hug" Sarah spoke as she ran to him.

"Aww, I think she would suit that dress aww well Macy" Randy joked, trying to get Katie to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 11:20 am

"Kind of." John said as he picked Sarah up and hugged her.

-----------------------------

"You still need a best man." Katie muttered.

------------------------------

"Because you turned on me, you failed as a best friend." Trish said harshly.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:22 am

"Failed I never failed? after it came out about Randy and Katie you just disappeared I went to your room and by the time I got there you were gone Trish then I finally get in touch with you and you just hurt me physically and emotionally" Torrie spoke.

"I'll ask Matt." Randy joked again.

"Poor Daddy, I can still be the flower girl" Sarah said sweetly, John just shakes his head with a "No" look across his face because if Torrie's not going then none of them are going.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 23, 2009 11:40 am

"If your mother's not going none of us are." John said.

"What?!" Rachel yelled.

----------------------------------

Katie looked at Randy.

"He would never agree to be the best man." Katie said as she sat down on the couch then looked down.

-----------------------------------

"What made you think I wanted to be contacted, my life was great without you." Trish said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:43 am

"How exactly did I fail you then!" Torrie snapped.

"If you didn't want my help, why is it so hard for you to see Randy with someone else Trish he didn't ever love you I'm sorry but he loves Katie and nothing you do is gonna change that" Torrie stressed.

"I know, but...speak of the devil hey Matt" Randy spoke.

Matt looked with Jeff seeing their little sister upset, He glared at Randy magically thinking it was him.

"What?! Dad! that's not fair!" Rachel yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sat May 23, 2009 11:48 am

"Oh really? We'll see about that Torrie. I'll see you later at the wedding...oh wait I guess I won't since you won't be there." Trish said with a smirk before she left the room.

'I'm going to kill you!" Matt yelled as he glared at Randy.

Katie looked up at Matt.

"He's not the reason why I'm upset." Katie muttered.

"Oh, sorry. Why are you upset?" Matt asked.

---------------------------------------

"John that isn't fair!" Rachel yelled.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:52 am

"You're spiteful shallow bitch Trish Stratus" Torrie snapped as she stood there.

Josh backhanded Torrie to the floor, before he smirked at Trish.

"Dad why! it's not fair"

"I want to be the flower girl" Sarah whined as she sat on John's desk, she kicked off his paperwork unto the floor and folded her arms.

"Because Torrie has dropped out being her maid of honour" Randy gritted his teeth.

While Jeff sat down and pulled Katie in for a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next