WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff) - Page 3 Empty Re: Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:04 pm

"No." Candice shook her head curiously. "And Jeff left that out yesterday. When did this all happen?"
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff) - Page 3 Empty Re: Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

Post  Melina Fri May 29, 2009 1:21 pm

"Um..about a week after we got back from over seas...she's been with us for about 6 months, her name is Miley" Melina informed
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:25 pm

"Wow." Candice said. "How old is she? And what brought this all on?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 29, 2009 1:32 pm

"Well, she's 16, and My sister Jasmine isn't the prefect mom, she was always my parents troubled child, she got pregnant with Miley at 15, so instead of trying to be a mother she wanted to be a friend" Melina continued "And so it finally hit her that Miley was heading into the same path as she was so she thought me and Jeff would be a positive influence on me so we let her to come live with us"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Candice nodded. "Well it sounds like she made a good decision. I mean, you and Jeff are nothing if not a positive influence. How's Miley adjusting?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 29, 2009 1:38 pm

"We haven't had a problem yet,so I think she's doing well" Melina said "Tyler is so attached to her...Oh and she's dating Joey Cena"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:40 pm

"Really?" Candice chuckled. "That's so cute. Two rebel children caught up in one another." She smiled. "Well, you can bring her by next time you visit. You know Dave and I love the extra company."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 pm

"I know, she's out with him tonight that's why she's not here, but I think you to would hit off quite nicley, she puts me in a mindset of you sometimes" Melina said
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Candice laughed. "How so? I hope she's not as whacky as me."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 29, 2009 1:47 pm

"Well first she is so sassy like you, and she has dark features like you, such as dark hair dark eyes, and in the begininng she is so misunderstood, but in the end the one person that can always get through to her is Jeff" Melina explianed
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Candice grinned. "She's a mini me!" She joked.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Fri May 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Melina smiled "Do you think her and Joey is a bad thing" she asked
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:53 pm

"No," Candice shook her head. "Miley might just be what Joey needs to settle down a bit. I mean, if she's a lot like me, she can handle him. I 'tamed' the Animal after all and Joey isn't anywhere hear as bad as Dave used to be. Plus, besides you and Jeff, he'll be another constant presence in her life. Something stable for her to lean on."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Fri May 29, 2009 1:56 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Melina said "At first I thought two wrongs don't make a right" Melina joked "But, I think he could be good for and she could be good for him"
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 1:57 pm

"Exactly, they'll balance each other out." Candice said. "I mean, at this age, love is never perfect and never easy, but they'll get through it together."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 29, 2009 2:02 pm

"I hope so...she's meeting John and Torrie tonight" Melina said
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm

"I'm sure it'll be fine." Candice assured her. "John will be his amusing self and Torrie will be hospitable as always."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Perez Fri May 29, 2009 9:39 pm

"I'm sure you're right" Melina smiled
Miley Perez
Miley Perez

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 9:41 pm

"Besides," Candice smiled. "That means next time Joey has to come to your place."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Perez Fri May 29, 2009 11:28 pm

"But, we met Joey a million times" Melina said
Miley Perez
Miley Perez

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 11:29 pm

"But not as a boyfriend?" Candice grinned. "Jeff gets to try and scare the crap outta him."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Melina laughed "He totally caught them kissing, one day ,and before Jeff could say anythuing Joey dissappered"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Candice laughed. "Well most Dad's you fear chainsaws and shotgun, with Jeff you never know if he's gonna give you a Swanton Bomb outta nowhere!" She joked.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Melina joined Candice with laughter "He is just that spontaneous"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 11:36 pm

"The one he did chasing Matt and I, from the banister to the couch, that was his best one." She giggled. "Poor Joey, he'll be looking up everywhere he goes."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next