WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff) Empty Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

Post  Batista Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Dave Bautista pulled into his driveway and parked his white Hummer H3. He was coming home from the liquor store, since his wife Candice had planned a last minute dinner party for them and their very good friends Jeff and Melina Hardy with their kids Riley and Tyler.

Knowing just how much Candice had missed them while Jeff and Melina had toured through Europe, Dave couldn't begrudge his wife's abrupt planning. Jeff Hardy was arguably the one man that Candice loved more than Dave, though not in a romantic way. They were closer than just best friends, closer than siblings, there was some unearthly connection between the two that could never be broken. And when Jeff hadn't been around, Candice hadn't been as happy as she normally was.

Dave stepped out of his car and pulled the brown bag and case of Coronas out of the back of the Hummer. Just as he reclosed the doors, a series of rapid barking greeted his arrival and the massive black dog known as Rome came galloping out the front door.

"Hey there boy," Dave grinned, giving his dog an affectionate pat on the head. "Just think, if you're happy now, you're going to be delirious later. We have company coming."

Man and dog made their way up the front steps into the house. "Honey, I'm home." Dave called jokingly.
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff) Empty Re: Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Candice looked up from where she had been standing by the sink, dicing up vegetables for a salad. "I'm in the kitchen." She called back a smile flitting across her face.

She been smiling since last night when she finally reunited with her very best friend, Jeff Hardy, who had been touring Europe with his family and the WWE. While Candice was happy for his opportunity and glad he had fun, she'd also missed him terribly and tonight both of their families, which might as well have been one big one were going to reunited.

"Hi." Candice lifted her chin to accept his kiss in greeting. "Did you get the good stuff?" She joked.

"Coronas for Jeff and me, red wine for Melina and you." Dave nodded, going to set the beer in the refrigerator and place the wine on the opposite counter.

"You're the best." She replied. "Aidan should be waking up from his nap within the next ten minutes and the Hardy family is due in half an hour."

Dave nodded. "All right, then put me to work until Aidan wakes up. What can I do?"

"Season the steak." Candice chuckled. "You're on grill detail tonight too, my love. I've had it marinating in Italian dressing all afternoon, it just needs the salt and garlic rub that I left on the island."

"Easy enough." Dave went to do as she directed.

Ten minutes later...Aidan's cries came through the baby monitor.

"I'm on it." Dave told Candice. "Come on Rome, let's go get the Champ."

Candice finished tossing the salad and sighed, knowing she was in for a night of fun with the people she loved most.
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff) Empty Re: Extended Family Affair (Candice, Dave, Melina, Jeff)

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm

The Hardy family car pulled up in a black RangeRover next to Dave's white Hummer. Melina and Jeff both got out of the car to assist their five year old twins Riley and Tyler, out of their booster seats.

Jeff was excited to be spending another night with his best friend, and Melina was excited as well because she hadn't seen Candice in over three months due to the tour.

"Dadyy, is my god mommy in there" Riley asked pointing at the house as Jeff carried her in his arms. Jeff and Riley were extremly close, which kind of secretly ate at Tyler, becuase Jeff didn't seem as close to him (KASEY I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT THING FOR DAVE TO BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH TYLER...BECAUSE HE REALLY HASN'T COLLABORATED WITH THE KIDS AS OFTERN AS CANDICE Very Happy )

Melina held Tyler's hand "Are you ready to see your god brother Aiden" Melina smiled at her son

"Yes" Tyler finally got exicted as they all reached the front porch and knocked

"DELIVERY..."Jeff joked as he waited for someone to open the door
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 pm

"I've got it!" Dave hollered, coming down the stairs with Aidan balanced in one arm while snagging Rome by the collar with his free hand. "Rome, sit!" He ordered.

The big dog whined, but did as he was told before Dave opened the door. "Well well, long time no see." He joked, opening the door wider. "Come on in!"

(Great idea, Victoria! And now that I am in fact Dave, we can have even more fun lol)
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Jeff laughed "Tell me about it" he said shaking Dave's hand

"Hey Dave, good to see you...and hey Aiden" Melina said hugging Dave and making cute faces at Aiden before holding him in her arms

"Hey uncle Dave" Riley smiled jumping on Dave's back, as Tyler stared on, before focusing his attention to Rome, who he adored
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:43 pm

"It's good to see you too, Mel." Dave grinned handing Aidan to Melina.

"Hey Uncle Dave!" Riley jumped onto Dave's back, while he hitched her up higher so she was more scure.

"Hey Riley! How's my favorite monkey?" He teased, refering to her climbing abilities.

Rome's tail began to thump wildly before he licked Tyler right in the face, from ear to chin.

"Rome!" Dave chuckled. "He's missed you Ty, can you tell?"
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"I sure can" Tyler smiled. As Riley giggled at Dave's comment to her

"Okay, where's my little sis" Jeff said making his way towards the kitchen
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 am

"I was making dinner." Candice grinned, coming to the doorway to meet him halfway.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Jeff smiled as he saw his little sister walking toward him,as he picked her up and hugged her "Hey sis," Jeff said "It smells great in here"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 am

"Hi!" Candice returned his embrace with equal intensity. "We've got steaks for tonight, so that's what you're smelling."

Dave chuckled. "She'll have me slaving over them soon enough on the grill."

Candice rolled her eyes. "You'll get over it, now where are my Godchildren?" She asked, pulling away from Jeff slightly and pretending to look around.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:58 am

"Riley's using me as jungle gym!" Dave offered with a laugh.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:44 pm

"Aunt Candi" Tyler said running to his godmother and giving her a big hug "Hey want a hug too" Riley said climbing from Dave and running to Candice, as Tyler slightly gave her a rude look, in which he hoped no one saw
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Candice hugged Tyler tightly before holding her arms out for Riley. "I've got plenty of hugs for everyone." She assured them. "I've missed you guys so much, did you have fun in Europe?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 pm

"Tons" Riley said as Tyler turned and directed his attention back to Rome
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 pm

"I'm so glad." Candice laughed.

Rome trotted up to Tyler and dropped his tennis ball at the young boy's feet. He barked and wagged his tail playfully.

"Uh oh." Candice grinned. "Someone wants to play fetch."

Then she looked up at Jeff. "And they're going to be begging for a dog after this."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm

"Yeah daddy please" Tyler said "I'll take really good care of him"
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sat May 02, 2009 10:16 am

Candice grinned. "See?"

Batista chuckled. "Good luck saying no to that face?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sun May 03, 2009 4:23 pm

"I don't think we have time for a pet right now" Jeff told Tyler

"Well, you let Riley get a cat" Tyler argued

"That's different" Jeff said

"How" Tyler rudely replied as everyone stared on...

"Uh oh, and there's the trigger"Melina said to herself "Though Tyler was only five, he had a big mouth and a very wise mind of his own.

Melina hated watching Tyler and Jeff fight. She could only imagine how life was gone be if when Tyler got to be a teenager....
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 05, 2009 12:19 pm

"Well Sweetie," Candice pulled Tyler into her arms. "Think about it, you don't do too much with a cat do you? You feed them, and pet them, but then you can leave them be. Dogs are much more work, which also means much more fun, but it is a lot of work. Cats are easier cause they're boring." She whispered the last part in Tyler's ear. "Besides, you can come over and play with Rome any time you want."

Batista ruffled Tyler's hair. "And I'll tell you what, whenever Candice and I have to go on tour or something, we can put you in charge of taking care of him."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Wed May 06, 2009 9:03 pm

"Sure take her side" Tyler replied rudely to his god mother "And thatnks for the offer uncle Dave but its not the same as having one of my very own" Tyler said walking away
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu May 07, 2009 9:20 am

Candice winced. "I guess that came out wrong."

Dave shook his head. "I'll talk to him." He offered, squeezing his wife's shoulder reassuringly. "Come on Rome, it's cheering up time."

Dave followed in the direction Tyler went with the big dog at his side. "Hey Little Man, wait up a second."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Fri May 08, 2009 10:10 pm

"Wow...you actually noticed I was gone" Tyler said still disappinted
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 12, 2009 12:43 pm

"Of we noticed you were gone, Ty, and I know you didn't mean to, but I think you hurt Auntie Candy's feelings." Dave said gently. He let that thought sink in for a moment, before continuing. "You know, when I was a kid, I wasn't allowed to have pets at all. We barely had enough money to feed ourselves, much less an animal. So, I think you're pretty lucky to have a cat at this age. My mom wouldn't even let me have a fish."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Sat May 16, 2009 2:16 pm

"I didn't mean to hurt aunti Candi, I love her very much" Tyler said "But everyone's always taking Riley's side"
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Sun May 17, 2009 3:19 pm

"Aw don't worry Ty, Auntie Candy will forgive you." Batista assured him. "And no one's really taking Riley's side here. But a dog is a very bog responsibility, I mean, look at Rome, he's a handful. Perhaps what we should do is have you practice with him first, to prove to your parents that you can take care of a dog, maybe then you can get one of your own. How does that sound?"
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next