WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting The Family (Katie meets Jeff's kids and Melina)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Meeting The Family (Katie meets Jeff's kids and Melina) Empty Meeting The Family (Katie meets Jeff's kids and Melina)

Post  Katie Orton Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:46 am

Katie walked up to the door nervously and excited. She was going to meet Riley and Tyler, her niece and nephew, as well as Melina. Katie took her sunglasses off and put them in her bag before ringing the doorbell.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Family (Katie meets Jeff's kids and Melina) Empty Re: Meeting The Family (Katie meets Jeff's kids and Melina)

Post  Melina Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Melina was at home cleaning around the house as Jeff was out running some errands, when she heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it, I'll get it" Melina heard her five year old daughter Riley running down the stairs

"No way you got it last time" her twin brother Tyler came running down behind her

Melina let out a sigh of fustration as the twins went back annd foward

"HEY" Melina said with some motherly authority in her voice "We can all get it" she then calmly said as they all went to the door...
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Family (Katie meets Jeff's kids and Melina) Empty Re: Meeting The Family (Katie meets Jeff's kids and Melina)

Post  Katie Orton Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Katie bit her lip gently then smiled when she saw the door open.

"Hey." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:52 pm

The twins stared at the blonde confused but Melina knew excatly who she was "Katie?" Melina said "Hey...Its finally nice to meet you" Melina greeted her letting her in
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm

"It's nice to finally meet you too Melina. Jeff's told me great things about you." Katie said.

She looked at the twins.

"You two must be Riley and Tyler." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:32 pm

"Riley Tyler, this is your aunt Katie" Melina told the twins "This is daddy's sister"

Tyler smiled and gave his aunt a hug, but shy Riley still needed some persuation. Tyler was normally the outgoing one just like Jeff so open to new people. Riley was very shy when it came to new people....
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Katie hugged Tyler back.

"Aw you're so sweet." Katie said.

She looked at Riley.

"You don't have to worry I won't bite." Katie said with a sweet smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:40 pm

"It's okay" Melina told her five year old daughter, who slowly approached Katie, and let out a little smile
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm

"You both are such cuties." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Melina smied "Um please come in" she said inviting Katie into their family's home "Um...I'm sorry Jeff's out running errands at the moment but he should be back real soon:" Melina said "Please have a seat

"Yeah sit by me" Riley said warming up to Katie

"No way she's sitting by me" Tyler once again objected his sisters' wishes
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:10 pm

"Why don't I sit next to both of you?" Katie asked as she sat on the couch and patted the two spots next to her.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 pm

"Yay" both Riley and Tyler jumped for joy as Katie sat in the middle of the twins on the couch as Melina said on the nearby chair
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:20 pm

"So what do you guys want to do? We could play a game, I happen to be very good at video games." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yes cool video games" Tyler said running up stairs to get his xbox "No way we're playing barbie's" Riley said running behind him leaving Melina and Kati alone

"Um, you'll get use to the fighting with those two" Melina joked
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Katie laughed.

"Don't worry I'm used to it, I grew up with two brothers and trust me there was a lot of fighting." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:32 pm

"I think that's why Matt calls them the Hardy juniors" Melina laughed "But I'm really glad you're here, I've waited so long to meet you"
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:34 pm

"I've waited awhile to meet you too and I'm happy that we finally got the chance to." Katie said with a smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:42 pm

"Me too" Melina smiled "I thought this day would never come the way Jeff came home mad at you last time" Melina said "Did you guys work everything out"
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yeah, after a long talk we did." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:40 pm

"That's great" Melina smiled "So...do you want anything to drink or eat" Melina asked
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 pm

"I'll just have water, thank you." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Melina Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 pm

"Not a problem" Melina said heading into the kitchen

"So Aunt Katie, do you wanna play playstation 2 or xbox" Tyler ran down the stairs and asked

"No way we're playing barbie's" little Riley whined running right behind him
Melina
Melina
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Katie stared at them for a minute trying to figure out something.

"I have an idea...lets play a board game." Katie said with a smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Hardy Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 pm

"Yay" both Riley and Tyler jumped with excitment

"Let's play Candyland" Riley said

"No, let's play Trouble" Tyler objected once again to his sisters' wishes

Jeff had pulled into the driveway and notices a familiar car and smiled when he figure who the car belonged too

Jeff enter his house with a smile on his face as he saw Katie sitting in the living room "Hey sis" Jeff said. Since their little meeting Jeff and Katie had become ten times close, they talked everyday told eachother everything, and finally began to value eachother more....

"DADDY" daddy's little girl Riley ran to him and gave him a big hug as he picked her up

"Hey baby" Jeff smiled at his princess

"Whats up little man" Jeff said to his son running his hands through Tyler's blond hair which he hated

"I see you met the fam" Jeff smiled at Katie
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:53 pm

"Yeah I have, we're about to play a board game want to play with us?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next