WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a new love all girls reply if you want

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

looking for a new love all girls reply if you want Empty looking for a new love all girls reply if you want

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 pm

I was sitting at home thinking who can I fall for all the guys were taken what about a girl i thought to myself

Back to top Go down

looking for a new love all girls reply if you want Empty Re: looking for a new love all girls reply if you want

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Angel rolled into Alina's room with her hand on her small baby bump.

"Hey." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 1971
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

looking for a new love all girls reply if you want Empty Re: looking for a new love all girls reply if you want

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 pm

hey come on in sit how it going congrats by the way i was thinking of falling for a girl but I am not sure yet who would want me after what I went through i trust guys as friends but with girls it different

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 pm

"If you are comfortable with yourself and you are happy with another woman, it shouldn't matter." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 pm

I know but I was just wondering how other people will react when I was little since 7 I felt this way alot I just not have said anything untill now it been my secret for a long time

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:40 pm

"If it's what you want Alina, go for it." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm

ok thanks for being here it great to have a friend like you so what happened between you and brian I thought you two were the perfect couple

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm

"He turned out to be abusive towards me and my kids and he nearly killed the twins I'm carrying now." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

I say get out while your still alive girl all that should matter to you are your kids and your self I know you still love him because he made the kids with you take it from someone who has been on the receving end get out while you can

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 pm

"Trust me we are over, I'm done with him." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm

thats good um what should I go look for a girl or should I wait for her to come to me and all I am just wondering

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:56 pm

"It's up to you, I would go look witout making it seem like you're desperate." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:58 pm

ok sounds good to me I might go to lunch want to come with me

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm

"I would but Lily needs me here, she's still afraid." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:06 pm

ok thanks for being here for me it great having a friend like you

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 pm

"I'm always here Alina, you know that." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Jillian approached the door of WWE's newest diva and knocked slightly

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Angel went to the door since Alina lived with her.

"Hello." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

"Hi" Jillian told

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm

"Come on in." Angel said, wheeling out of the way.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm

"Thank you" Jillian told with two bags in her hands

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"Nice to see you." Angel spoke.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:35 pm

"Yes, nice to see you too" she told

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 pm

"Come on you can set those bags upstairs." Angel said.
Angel
Angel
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:37 pm

"Well no actually, there gifts for you and..." she paused not knowing the new girl's name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next