WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls Day Out.

Go down

Girls Day Out. Empty Girls Day Out.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:25 pm

"Oh my god! Tor I can't wait to finally hit the shops" The RAW Latina, Lilian Garcia stepped out of Torrie's silver Mercedes parked in the parking lot of the mall.

"I know, it feels like forever since you, me, Kel...and I don't think I've ever shopped with Maryse" Torrie spoke as she giggled.

"Oh trust me she's just like you, me and Kel" Lilian said while she adjusted her handbag.

Torrie gently brushed the left side of her neck underneath her hair as she smiled with her left hand, with her gleaming wedding, engagement and Eternity ring belonging to her husband John Cena. "Good, because I'm gonna shop till I drop, ten times better than the Mexico trip" Torrie spoke as she linked arms with Lilian walking out of the parking lot unto the street going to the mall.

Back to top Go down

Girls Day Out. Empty Re: Girls Day Out.

Post  Maryse Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 pm

"Yes Maryse, we're here now" Kelly said in a moaning way.

"YAY!!! I love malls! Especially when I have money to spend at them" Maryse told cheeerfully.

Kelly giggled, and unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the cardoor, stepeing out in a pair of tight jeans and studded bebe top of orange color.

Maryse stepped out of the car on her side, wearing a short ruffled dress with lace trimmings at the top, he dress of purple color.

"I really can't wait to begin shopping though," Kelly said, "It feels like old times"
Maryse
Maryse

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Torrie moved her blonde hair from her shoulders flicking her head back slightly, dressed in blue jean skirt, with white wedged sandals with a white top with straps with "Faith" in black bold writting with her blonde silk hair in sweet curls going with her beautiful image.

"Right well let's go and meet Kel and Maryse" Torrie spoke as she linked arms with her walking down the street of Miami.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:49 pm

"I don't know about old times... but if it's anything like shopping with Lil, I know I'm going to love it" Maryse told, as she walked along side Kelly on the street.

"Trust me you will, Torrie is amazing to shop with" Kelly said.
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:04 pm

"It's gonna be great, I'm gonna shop till I drop" Torrie spoke as she walked down the street going to meet Kelly and Maryse.

"It's going to be great! a girls day out!" Lilian beamed excited as she smiled at Torrie.

"A perfect day, and the sun is shining it's great" Torrie said with a sweet smile across her face.

Torrie and Lilian spotted Kelly and Maryse on the sidewalk. Kelly was looking around, and Maryse was doing her nails.

"Same old Maryse" Lilian giggled while she and Torrie walked over to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryse Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm

"Maryse do you always have to bring that with you" Kelly asked with a laugh

"Oui" she said, "I have to stay beautiful"

"Oh look , there they are" Kelly said noticing Torrie and Lilian across the street
Maryse
Maryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum