WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool. - Page 2 Empty Re: Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool.

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm

"No...I just don't want to see you in pain." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool. - Page 2 Empty Re: Side By Side (John Cena & Torrie Wilson vs Big Show & Michelle McCool.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Torrie just stared at John with a hurt look in her expression.

"Thanks for having faith in me John" Torrie spoke while she grabbed her wrestling attire, she went to leave but John held unto her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:57 pm

"I have faith in you Torrie I'm just worried." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Torrie lowered her head down.

"You know, you of all people I didn't ever think would lose faith in me" Torrie spoke as she went to walk away again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 am

Torrie continued to walk until she felt John touch her right forearm bringing her back.

"Torrie, honey I know how strong you are and I have the uttermost faith in you. I know you're talented, beautiful and can actually throw down in the ring..unlike some divas but sweetheart that doesn't stop me from worrying about you" John said holding unto her arm gently.

"Then dont," Torrie said.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:13 pm

"I have to." John said with a sigh.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:37 pm

"God you really don't have faith in me do you?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:06 pm

"Yes I do Torrie, I'm just worried." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 pm

"Well can you be worried and be happy for me at the same time, and believe in me John" Torrie asked placing her hand on her chest gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 pm

"...Maybe." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Torrie looked at John, before she took off his wrist bands on both of her wrists threw them at John's feet.

"Fine I don't believe in you either" Torrie spoke as she turned away.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:20 pm

"Torrie I do believe in you." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Torrie looked at John before she gently brushed her silk blonde hair on her shoulders.

"You do?"

John bent down and picked up the wrist bands. "Yes, I wouldn't want anyone being in that corner with me other than you Torrie" John said truthfully, Torrie looked at John before she felt herself smile sweetly at his words when she knew he had faith in her.

"I love you John," Torrie spoke, with the truth shining in her eyes holding her hand out for the wristbands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 pm

"I love you too." John said with a smile.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Torrie continued to hold her hand out for John to give her the blue HLR wrist bands she had thrown at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:30 pm

John smiled before he gave Torrie the wristbands.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Torrie smiled at John before she put the blue wrist bands on her wrists, before she grabbed her wrestling attire.

"Be right back" Torrie spoke with a grin.

"Okay but don't take too long or else I'm going alone" John joked, Torrie gasped playfully before she batted John's HLR hat over his eyes with a giggle passing through her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 pm

"Hey." John said with a small moan.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 am

Torrie sweetly giggled as she watched John adjust his hat so it was on properly catching the light underneath his eyes.

"There was no need for that," John said.

Torrie laughed. "Ohh I think there was, be right out" Torrie said, John knew he was going to bored since she takes ages getting ready.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:51 am

"Torrie please don't take forever getting ready." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 am

Torrie turned her head to the direction of John's voice before she turned back to the mirror in the bathroom.

"Well would you like to hurry me up?" Torrie asked with a smirk formed on her face.

John stared up at the door, "Not really, because then we'll both forfeit the match" He spoke, Torrie giggled softly before she went to the door.

"I'm coming out now, so stand away from the door" Torrie spoke to John, knowing she's hit him a few times with the door before so she gave him a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2