WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn. - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn.

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:44 pm

"Oh honey, don't worry I'll be gone by then" Torrie spoke, because she knew she could not resist for a moment when John had warm water drip, all over his strong, muscular body it just makes her weak at the knees.

Back to top Go down

Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn. - Page 5 Empty Re: Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn.

Post  John Cena Thu May 21, 2009 3:46 pm

"Only because you can't resist me when I'm like this." John said as he grabbed a cup of water on the bedside table then threw the water on himself.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Torrie opened the door, wearing black shorts, with a light purple top with gems encrusted on the straps while she slipped on her black low heels. She stopped when she saw John "I'm not looking" Torrie spoke, as she covered her eyes and walked to her dresser but ended up stumbing her toe.

"Oww," Torrie whined.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu May 21, 2009 3:58 pm

"I guess you have to open your eyes now." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Torrie shook her head as she hopped on one foot. "No, no I don't" Torrie spoke, she went to sit down on the bed but she fell on the floor as she judged where the bed was.

Making John just laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu May 21, 2009 4:09 pm

John started laughing like crazy.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 4:12 pm

"John, it is not funny" Torrie spoke as she folded her arms still with her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yes it is." John said in between laughter.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Torrie grabbed a pillow, and threw it at John but it knocked all her perfume, and make up off her dressing mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Torrie grabbed a pillow, and threw it at John but it knocked all her perfume, and make up off her dressing mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5