WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn.

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn. Empty Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn.

Post  Guest Thu May 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Torrie Wilson Cena gently brushed through her manicured nails through her beautiful, blonde curls as she stood near the dresser mirror in her and John's bedroom. Her make up perfect, shining her beauty through her reflection.

John came in, in blue jeans with a white t shirt showing off his muscles and tint of silver trainers with his dog tags around his neck.

Torrie turned when she saw John in the mirror, she turned and turned in black jeans, with a red top straps with a black cargian and her black high heels.

"Do you really have to go?" Torrie spoke with a low soft tone in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn. Empty Re: Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn.

Post  John Cena Thu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm

John nodded as he looked at Torrie.

"Yes I do Tor." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn. Empty Re: Beauty on the inside, is just a lesson to learn.

Post  Guest Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Torrie stared at John, before she softly sighed.

"Okay, be safe" Torrie spoke as she came forward to John.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 15, 2009 10:51 am

"I will, I'll be back as soon as you know it" John spoke as he had his fingers gently rub the bottom of Torrie's chin causing them to look into each other's eyes when Torrie turned her head towards him.

"I love you, drive safely I'll be waiting for you to come home" Torrie spoke, before a small smile formed on her face as she spoke.

John gave her grin, making Torrie feel weak at the knees even when she was married to him he just knew how to leave the Boise Belle breathless. Still from this day, she searched. searched for a reason but never found anything all she knew is she had fallen so deeply in love with John Cena she never wanted to be without him.

"Take care," John said as he gave Torrie a sweet kiss before he grabbed his black coat.

"One thing? before you go yell at Joey to do his homework please" Torrie said to John.

"Why?"

"Because anymore detentions, or backchat from him he's gonna get kicked out of school" Torrie spoke to John as she ran a brush through her blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Fri May 15, 2009 5:53 pm

John groaned.

"Joey do you damn homework and it better be done within the next hour or else you're getting you ipod taken away from you!" John yelled.

"What?!" Joey yelled.

"You heard me." John said before he walked to the door.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Torrie watched John go to the front door then heard Joey's bedroom door slam shut.

"You're the only one he listens too John," Torrie spoke.

"Well I can't talk to him right now, I have to go to work but I will have a talk with him when I get back" John said.

Torrie nodded, as she smiled a little. "Bye have a good few days at work, see you when you get back" Torrie spoke as she kissed John goodbye wrapping her arms around his neck, clapsing them together around the back of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 16, 2009 11:28 pm

John kissed Torrie back then wrapped his arms around her waist.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 am

Torrie pulled away from John, and looked in his crystal blue eyes.

"I really wish you didn't have to go," Torrie spoke, while Sarah crept into Torrie's bedroom and looked at a a magazine cover of Torrie when she was a WWE diva, with her beautiful white dress clung to her body. Her silk blonde hair blew back little from her shoulder and her beautiful smile on her face.

"Me neither but I'll be back very soon, I'll miss you" John said with a grin across his handsome face, Torrie couldn't help but not smile seeing his grin. John left through the door stealing one more kiss before he left Torrie alone in the house.

4 hours later.

Torrie walked into the living room, and started the hovering when she heard the phone ring.

"Hello," Torrie spoke. "Oh hello Mrs Honey what's up?" She asked, Mrs Honey being Sarah's teacher.

"She's got what on!" Torrie shouted shocked. "Yes I'll be right there," Torrie grabbed her white coat, and her car keys before she went down the stairs to her silver car. Torrie got in and started driving to Sarah's school.

"Go on, go inside this instant and wipe that off your face not enough word Sarah Louise!" Torrie yelled furious.

Sarah just kept before she got inside the house.

"How do you think that made me feel Sarah I felt humiliated that everyone thinks that I send my 6 year old daughter with make up on" Torrie said, Sarah just up the stairs not saying a word.

"And where's my make up? I want that back by the way is it in here," Torrie said taking Sarah's school bag.

"No,"

Torrie opened it and pulled out a old magazine of her on the cover promoting WWE on the USA network. "Sarah why do you have this?" holding the top of the magazine up with her fingertips.

She sighed "Because I wanted to be like you, beautiful" Torrie stared at her little girl, and then the magazine, shining her beauty through the pages.

"Honey you are beautiful"

"No a group of girls caught you dropping me off at school the other day and said I wasn't pretty enough to be your daughter" Sarah spoke softly before she went upstairs to her room.

Torrie watched Sarah leave go to her room, before her eyes scanned down to the cover then back up at the stairs.

"You'll never guess who was sent home from School today was?" Torrie said to John over the phone while she leaned on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 11:06 am

John groaned.

"Actually I have two good guesses. Kayla or Joey." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 11:50 am

"No," Torrie spoke.

"What?" John muttered over the phone.

"Guess again John,"

"....Rachel..."

"Nope," Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 11:53 am

"The neighbor's kid?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:00 pm

"Nope guess again, give you clue she's got blonde hair" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 12:01 pm

"Is she our kid?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Torrie nodded.

"Yep" Torrie spoke, while her eyes looked up to see Sarah come downstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 12:30 pm

"I already said Kayla right? It couldn't be Sarah, she's too much of an angel." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Torrie looked at Sarah before moved her blonde hair unto her shoulders.

"Not as much of an angel as you think," Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

"Yes she is and thank god too." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:58 pm

"Sarah was sent home from school today John, I got a call from the principal" Torrie spoke as she saw Sarah sitting on the sofa reading a children's book.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm

John chuckled.

"Torrie tell me who really is in trouble. Stop joking around, Sarah could never get into trouble at school." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 1:06 pm

"It was, seriously Sarah was sent home from school I wish I was lying" Torrie spoke.

John continued to laugh, until it faded weakily "Okay Tor, just not funny anymore"

"Seriously baby I'm not lying, she was sent from school" Torrie spoke, Shawn looked at plate of cookies on John's desk and crept quietly over to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 1:07 pm

"That's impossible." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 1:12 pm

"Impossible but true," Torrie spoke.

Shawn went to grab them, but john grabbed hold of his hand while he talked to Torrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 1:12 pm

"Why was she sent home?" John asked.

"Let me go! I want a cookie!" Shawn yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 17, 2009 1:30 pm

"Oh boy you sure you want to know this?" Torrie asked John.

Shawn whimpered and struggled wanting a cookie but John just continued to hold his wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 17, 2009 1:57 pm

"What did she do?" John asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next