WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things You Do For Love

2 posters

Go down

Things You Do For Love Empty Things You Do For Love

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:49 am

Torrie Wilson Cena tucked her blonde hair behind her right ear, exposing her gold hoop in her right ear before she sat down on John's leather chair. Dressed in a white, with black lace dress and silver sandals strapped around her ankles with her hair nice and curled she was dressed beautiful and at the same time presentable.

It was Torrie's first day as the impotional GM of RAW since John was still recovering from his attack at the hands of the Big Show. Stephanie had put Torrie in charge since she was very good at time keeping, and knew how to put a great show together.

Being the Great wife she is, Torrie made sure that RAW wouldn't lose out and she knew John really needed to take time off and recupprate from the attack.

Torrie leaned back on John's chair, thinking what she should do. Her office, and the way she works is different to her husband's.

"Now what?" Torrie thought in her head.

"Tiffany should be here soon, so I'll start working when she gets here" Torrie spoke, she turned around to her silver handbag and grabbed her laptop and started to watch Hannah Montana on her laptop since she had nothing to do yet.

Back to top Go down

Things You Do For Love Empty Re: Things You Do For Love

Post  Tiffany Tue May 05, 2009 10:54 am

The assistant GM Tiffany walked in wearing, a white tunic top and a black flared skirt, with matching heels. She walked in with a yellow dog back with her new chihuahua puppy Sophie. She had a huge smile on her face because she was now working with her great freind, Torrie Wilson Cena. She placed her dog down on her own desk before she gave Torrie a hug.

"Hi Torrie"
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Torrie looked at the sound of her name before she hugged Tiffany. She smiled when she saw John's assisant Tiffany.

"Hey Honey, and oh my god hello!" Torrie spoke, smiling widely at the cute puppy in Tiffany's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Lea Burchill Tue May 05, 2009 1:49 pm

"This is Sophie" she laughed as Torrie pet the dog.

"She was in a basket at my front door with a note, sayin To my Darling Tiffany hope you like my gift but there wasn't a name" she said.
Katie Lea Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Torrie gently stroked Sophie.

"Ohh, that's creepy but sweet at the same time.." Torrie spoke.

"Once I got a bunch of flowers from someone, turns out they were from John and he forgot to put his name on them so I was scared that I had stalker" Torrie said as she rolled her eyes, before she gave the puppy all the attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 05, 2009 2:00 pm

"Yeah, I don't know if it's someone in the WWE. Mabe it's Jack" she said refering to Jack Swagger her ex, who she still liked.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Torrie looked at Tiffany before she shut her laptop gently.

"Could be? but you deserve so much that jackass though Tiffany. You are the sweetest girl I know, and John even said you're such a sweetheart" Torrie spoke with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Wed May 06, 2009 2:09 am

"AWWWWWWWWW thank you" she laughed.

"But I don't know why I like him. But you can't choose who you love" she said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down