WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Would Suck Without You.

3 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

My Life Would Suck Without You. - Page 17 Empty Re: My Life Would Suck Without You.

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:20 am

"I know this is when John would usually moan and then take the dresses off me and hold them" Torrie spoke.

"And then I shop for more" Torrie added with a sweet smile.

"Daddy's mommy's hero" Sarah said as she giggled sweetly.

Back to top Go down

My Life Would Suck Without You. - Page 17 Empty Re: My Life Would Suck Without You.

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 6:22 am

"Aw, I hope to have kid one day as sweet as you." Katie said to Sarah with a smile.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:32 am

Sarah smiled sweetly.

"Thank you! You're my fave auntie!" Sarah beamed as she clapped her little hands while Torrie just smiled, being a proud mother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 6:36 am

"Sarah you are the sweetest little girl in the world." Katie said as her smile widened.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:43 am

"Thank you" Sarah smiled pleasantly.

"Auntie Katie, that blue dress there Randy would love to see you in that" Sarah said to Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 6:47 am

Katie grabbed the dress then stepped back, almost falling over.

"Okay I think I should put these dresses down before I fall over." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Torrie looked at Katie as she took a cotton red dress with diamonds on the straps in a criss cross sort of style.

"That's a really good idea" Torrie spoke as she giggled sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Katie grabbed an empty rack from the dressing room area then put her dresses on them before pulling it around the store.

"Good thing I found this or else I would have had to lie about getting hurt to get Randy down to carry my stuff." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Torrie giggled sweetly before she brushed back her blonde hair.

"How come you haven't answered my question?" Torrie asked with a curious look across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 3:29 pm

"What question?" Katie asked as she grabbed clothes she liked and put them on the rack.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:32 pm

"Ever thought of having kids?" Torrie asked, with a interested smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Katie smiled.

"Yeah, you know with your sweetheart of a little girl and with Jeff's kids I always think about how much I want a child of my own. It's kind of crazy." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Torrie smiled.

"You and Randy would have a cute kid, and I'm sure Rachel would like another sister or brother" Torrie spoke with a smile as she put all the dresses on a cart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"And I think Randy would like to have another son since Jake doesn't want to follow in his footsteps and be a WWE Superstar." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 pm

"Well there you go, I mean you and Randy are made for each other! I mean you are engaged to him it's the next step" Torrie spoke with a smile.

Sarah just sat there as she cuddled her teddy bear as Katie and Torrie talked near the dresses department.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 4:37 pm

"Yeah I know but I'd like to get married first so I'm not walking down the aisle with my stomach leading the way." Katie said with a chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Torrie looked.

"Oh it took me and Cena about 7 years to actually get married nearly since I kept getting pregnant, everytime we tried to walk down the aisle something happened" Torrie spoke.

Katie gulped, even though Torrie knew it was done and dusted she still felt extremely guilty for betraying Torrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Katie nodded then looked at Torrie as tears filled her eyes, thinking about that night.

"I'm still really sorry Torrie for everything." Katie said sincerely.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Torrie smiled at Katie, and opened up her arms.

"Sweetie, come here don't worry about it" Torrie spoke with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Katie hugged Torrie.

"But how can you still be my best friend after what I did?" Katie asked.

"I'm still surprised Randy stayed with me because I don't deserve him after what I did, he went through so much to give me the perfect proposal and I kiss another man." Katie said as she wiped away a tear.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:04 pm

"Forgive and forget Katie, don't worry about it" Torrie spoke with a small smile.

"I'm not saying it didn't hurt, because it did" Torrie muttered, forcing Katie to cry.

"Auntie Katie don't cry" Sarah said as she gave her her Jasmine doll.

(Don't forget...sometimes you're gonna have to lose lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Katie smiled a little as she held the doll.

"Thank you Sarah and I'm sorry." Katie said.

She wipe her tears.

"I swear I should be pregnant with all the darn mood swings I keep getting." Katie muttered.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:16 pm

"Katie, honey I forgive you" Torrie gently muttered as she touched Katie's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed May 13, 2009 6:19 pm

"Really?" Katie asked as she looked at Torrie.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:29 pm

"Yes, John's a good kisser though isn't he? Torrie lightly joked trying to lift up the mood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next