WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passion, Life, Sacrifrice Within Him.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Passion, Life, Sacrifrice Within Him. Empty Passion, Life, Sacrifrice Within Him.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 am

Torrie's eyelashes lowered down, with a single tear falling down from her eyes.

A single breath fell from her rose lips, before she got up from the seat in the trainers room. She walked to the bed, with tears in her eyes and a distaught look across her face.

She knew this would have happened, she knew it but still John agreed and sacrfriced himself to save Laurenn Sky from the minions of the UnderTaker.

"Is he going to be okay?" Torrie asked with worry in her voice, looking at John then at the doctor.

"He'll be fine Torrie," The Doctor said, he gave Torrie a comfort pat on the shoulder before he left her alone with John.

Torrie's left hand slowly rose to her mouth, as she stayed by the bed, where the Unconscious RAW General Manager John Cena lay.

"Why? John...why do you always have to be the hero?" Torrie muttered to the knocked out John Cena.

"Always get yourself in situations you just can't control," Torrie muttered, rubbing his forearm gently but he made no movements just laid there motionless.

Torrie took his limb hand gently, and sat right beside him watching his bare chest faintly rise every breath he took. "Come on John wake up," Torrie gently encouraged, as she was left there to cry with these four walls again, alone in the trainers room.

A single tear slid down from her eyes, with a single whisper "Please," Torrie muttered, before her eyes closed feeling John's limb hand against her right cheek.

Back to top Go down

Passion, Life, Sacrifrice Within Him. Empty Re: Passion, Life, Sacrifrice Within Him.

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:42 am

Lauren walked into the trainers room still shaken after her match wich her and John lost after Aj got her finisher on Lauren and knocked her out, while Domnicus used his powers on John.
"This is all my fault" she mutterd.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Passion, Life, Sacrifrice Within Him. Empty Re: Passion, Life, Sacrifrice Within Him.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 am

Torrie heard a small voice behind her, she turned from John's motionless frame to see Laurenn Sky.

"What the hell do you want?" Torrie demanded with tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 am

"Torrie im like soooo sorry. I f Aj never interfierd and i never kicked her out the ring John wouldn't be like ths" she told Torrie.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 am

Torrie stared at Laurenn, she could see the sincerity rise in Laurenn's eyes.

"Why did you bring John into your problems anyways? what exactly happened? because all I got is I saw John in his wrestling attire, now he's unconscious...I don't understand" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:21 am

"I don't know Torrie. He didn't have to be my partner he could of said no" she said holding her neck.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:45 am

"God you really are ditzy aren't you?" Torrie spoke with a sigh.

Laurenn didn't even know what that meant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:48 am

"I that a wrestling show because Raw is meat and now it's a show an im confuesd and i want to watch paint dry tonight" she said but turned her attentions to John.
"Is he ok?" she asked.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:18 am

Torrie stared at Laurenn.

"You really are ditzy.."

"I don't know what that means but thanks" Laurenn smiled.

She then dropped her smile when she saw John's motionless body. "Is he alright?" Laurenn spoke.

"Does he look okay?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 am

"No like if i just went for the pin when i had the chance he wouldn't be like this" she told.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 am

"Most probably, because either way Laurenn Taker would have come out, Aj and Domincus..or whatever they call themselves are his top lackies" Torrie spoke with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 am

"Like the beautiful people could of came out and Pom Pom and swiss coud of ripped their ugly faces off" she said even tho if that happend the beautiful people might have been turned ugly.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:38 am

"The Beautiful people? are you kidding! if Dave, Hunter and Shawn even a army they would have probably lost, Taker's minsistry has always been the most powerful in wwe history" Torrie spoke.

She then looked back at John. "My husband proves that," Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 am

"Yes but give them a broken nail,split end and a scratch on the face the person will most defanitley be dead ive saw it with my own eyes" she told Torrie.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 am

Torrie stared at Laurenn.

"Okay.." Torrie muttered turning back to John.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 am

"And like i can't believe my first match in my entire life and i was hit with a chair. Like really. And i almost got someone killed really" she said just like her sister.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 am

Torrie looked at Lauren.

"You got someone nearly killed?" Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 am

"John" she said.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 am

Torrie looked at Lauren, then turned her eyes to her unconscious husband.

"Trust me John's been through worse," Torrie spoke with a faint grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 am

"Aj and that freak of her's are soooo gonna like pay" she said to Torrie.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:22 am

"Lauren just leave them alone," Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 am

"Im sorry but im not letting them get off for doing that to him" she said rubbing her head.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 am

Torrie stared at the young naive diva.

"Lauren listen to me, John will be okay in the next few hours you mess with Aj and the minions you will be sacrfriced by UnderTaker"

"Trust me if John hadn't saved me last year I would have been as well" Torrie spoke to Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sky Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:36 am

"Torrie power of beauty is bigger tha the power of evil" she said. rubbing her neck even more.
Lauren Sky
Lauren Sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:42 am

"You really are naive aren't you?" Torrie said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next