WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Fight For You.

Go down

I'll Fight For You. Empty I'll Fight For You.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm

While she stood in front of the mirror, Torrie brushed through her blonde hair, before she set the headband ribbon in her hair, in the right place. A satisfactory smile formed on her face before she stared at her reflection for a moment.

"Torrie, you're up next," The crewmember told.

Torrie smiled, "Thank you," Torrie spoke, she took one more look in the mirror before she walked off to the curtain.

Torrie Wilson Cena's music hit, filling the Smackdown Arena located in the chosen city tonight, of Houston Texas. The beautiful Boise Belle walked down the ring in her beautiful knee length black dress that perfectly fitted her body.

with her silver sandals, with a buckle of jems on the front of each sandal adding to the perfect Torrie was looking for.

Her blonde hair flow like a free lake on her back, in bouncy silk curls with a black headband ribbon tied underneath her hair, settling at the top of her head. Torrie's beauty shone perfectly in the limelight, her lips were soft, and shiny from the lip shine she had decided to wear for tonight.

Her eyelashes were topped the right amount of mascara, curling her eyelashes. A simple beige colour, blushed across her cheeks.

Torrie walked down the ramp, with a bright smile across her face loving the reaction she was recieving right now. Torrie climbed up the steps, before she entered the ring underneath the second rope. Torrie walked to the centre, and blew out a kiss out to the audience.

Torrie turned around, and grabbed the mircophone from Tony Chimmel. Before Torrie could even say a word, she was interputted with a certain voice. Torrie turned her head noticing the Almando Elrado Estrada make his return back to wwe.

Torrie continued to stare, as she watched him enter in the ring.

"Hola Miss GM," He spoke.

Torrie just stared.

"It's Smackdown's lucky night, because my Monster Umaga! has returned! and has a message to deliver to everyone in the wwe roster," Estrada told Torrie.

"Please Welcome back! The Samoannnn! Bulldozer! Umaga!" Estrada spoke loudly.

Like the thump in Torrie's heart, she heard the returning drums enter the speakers. Suddenly she felt Estrada grab her wrist tightly so she couldn't escape. Torrie pulled the best she could, but there was no way for her escape.

Torrie gulped before she turned back to the ramp, then she saw The big, wrecking machine Umaga himself with even more tattoes, with his usual Samoa tongue yelling at the fans. Umaga got the steps, with a glaree he slammed his hands on the steel steps making Torrie jump slightly while she was still held by her right wrist.

"No, no let...me go....." Torrie struggled seeing Umaga on the apron.

"Let Torrie go, she didn't even do anything" Jim Ross commented.

Umaga entered the ring, he did his usual King Kong actions stretching his arms out screaming his tongue at the same time. Torrie slightly touched her blonde hair, while the nerves rose within her. Umaga turned his head slowly to the female in the ring.

"Oh my god....you don't think..the message is...Torrie... do you?" Tazz asked.

Torrie dropped her microphone in shock when she witnessed Umaga turn his head to the Boise Belle.
Slowly re treating back, Torrie still managed to stay on her feet until she found her back against her turnbuckle.

Umaga moved his head to the side, with his attention on the scared Smackdown GM. Torrie touched the ropes, lightly before she found Umaga become closer to her small frame.

"Please..." Torrie pleaded.

While she stood alone, in the corner of the ring with nothing but fear in her eyes. Her heart quickened in her chest when she saw the returning Bulldozer in her vision.

"I want your job Torrie, so I'm sorry either you quit, or I tell my monster to get rid of you"

Torrie lowered her head down, for a moment before she found herself slap Estrada giving her answer. Umaga lunged at Torrie, making her scream terrfied. Umaga touched Torrie's blonde hair on her shoulder, then put his finger on her soft skin.

Estrada grabbed Torrie by her blonde hair, and threw her down to the mat. Torrie yelped faintly, before she felt Umaga grab her hand, lifting the Boise Belle off her feet. The fans waited in Worry, along with the annoucers to find out what was gonna happen to Torrie.

"No, no,! For god sake!" JR shouted.

"Why is Estrada done this?" Tazz asked.

Torrie screamed while she struggled in Umaga's clutches, she then heard a certain chant and she wondered if he would save her.

"Cena! Cena!" The fans cheered.

Just as Estrada broke his cigar giving Umaga the signal, the start of a music played making the fans scream with cheers, and made Torrie thank the heavens above for him to be here to save her.

Back to top Go down