WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy) Empty Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy)

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Katie walked into the hotel with Mickie then they stepped into an elevator. They just found out that Randy was dating both of them at the same time when they were at lunch and they were planning to confront Randy about it. After pressing the button of the floor Randy's room was on Katie leaned on the bar in the elevator. She couldn't believe another guy cheated on her. She looked at Mickie as she stayed silent as well.

"Are you okay?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy) Empty Re: Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy)

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:54 pm

"...No." Mickie sighed before going back to being silent for a few moments. "I'm starting to feel sick."

Back to top Go down

Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy) Empty Re: Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy)

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm

"Do you want me to take you back to your room? I don't even know what to say to Randy." Katie said.

"We could confront him later." Katie suggested.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:03 pm

She looked up at Katie. "...You don't want to confront him about this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 pm

"I do...I'm just still pretty hurt by what he did and I don't know if I even want to look at him right now." Katie said.

"I've been cheated not to long ago and it really hurts that I just got cheated on again." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Mickie looked away. "I still just can't believe you were the other girl. I can't believe there was another girl. I just thought that he was faithful to me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 pm

"I thought he was faithful to me too but he sure fooled us. I can't believe I fell for the sweet guy, never could do me wrong act again." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 pm

"Don't be hard on yourself. We're probably not the first girls he's done this to, so he's probably a pro at fooling girls." Mickie said as she rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Katie nodded.

"Are you still feeling sick?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Mickie sighed. "Yes, a little."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm

"Are you going to be okay enough to confront Randy?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 pm

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I'll be fine. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Katie nodded.

"Yeah I think so." Katie said.

She watched the elevators open then stepped out of the elevator with Mickie. They both walked to Randy's room before Katie knocked on the door.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Randy opened the door a moment later, not knowing of the trouble that was waiting for him. Instantly, he was startled to see two women at his door.

Two women who he was actually played on.

Uh oh...

"Oh...hey. What's up?" He began, trying to play it cool.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Katie looked at Randy then felt tears roll down her cheeks.

"What do you think is up Randy?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:05 pm

"...Is something wrong?" He questioned. He had a feeling something wasn't going to be good.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:09 pm

"Randy, the joke is up. Katie knows about me and I know about her. How long did you really think we weren't going to find out about this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:14 pm

"I...I.." he stammered. He knew that he was already in trouble.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Mickie stared in disbelief. "So, it is true." Mickie whispered to herself. She honestly was hoping that this all wouldn't end up being a huge nightmare but Randy's stammering let her know that it was reality.

"...Why would you do this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:25 pm

"You what?!" Katie yelled.

"I trusted you, I told you how much pain my ex put me through and you still hurt me like this! How could you?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

"But I....it wasn't..." Randy was lost for words at this point. Then he sighed. "It wasn't suppose to be this way........."

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

"What we were never supposed to find out so you could just continue being with the both of us?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Mickie only shook her head. "This is so wrong..." She sighed and began to walk away from both Katie and Randy - it hard for her to even face Randy after what had just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Katie looked at Randy through her teary eyes then looked at Mickie walk away. She ran up to Mickie because she knew that she couldn't stand up to Randy by herself without breaking down.

"Mickie what are you doing?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:19 pm

"...I'm leaving." She answered. "He's not going to change and the longer I stand here staring at him the more hurt I feel."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next