WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy)

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:44 pm

"But...I can't confront him alone." Katie said.

"I'm going to end up breaking down and fall into his arms if I don't have someone here to make sure that doesn't happen." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confronting A Cheater (Katie, Mickie, and Randy)

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Mickie sighed. "I don't even know if I can trust you." She spat out. "You were the other woman when I was dating Randy, how do I know that he didn't tell you about me? For all I know, you could be just as bad as he is in this whole thing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm

"I didn't know about you for one and two how do I know Randy never told you about me? I mean after the stuff Torrie told me about you, being all psycho in love on John when he was dating Torrie, it kind of gets me to wonder." Katie said as she glared at Mickie.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Mickie shook her head. "He was dating me first. You came along and messed everything up." She complained and then walked toward the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 pm

"I didn't even know he was dating you. I asked him if he was and it didn't take him a second before he said no. It's not my fault Randy decided to play us both." Katie said.

She watched as Mickie continued walking to the elevator.

"Whatever, I can handle this by...myself." Katie said before she walked back to Randy's room.

Her blue eyes met Randy's when she returned before she slapped him.

"I really can't believe you did this." Katie said.

(I seriously hate it when I post with the wrong person. lol.)
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:56 pm

He placed his hand over the sting he got after being slapped by Katie.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:02 pm

"I trusted you with my heart after an ex completely broke it in half just a month ago and you just break it even more." Katie said.

She looked down.

"I was just a pretty face to you wasn't I?" Katie asked with tears in her eyes.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:04 pm

"I'm.....really sorry," Randy said.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Katie looked up at Randy.

"I was wasn't I? I was just a pretty face to you just like I was just a pretty face to my other ex, you only wanted me until someone prettier came along." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:20 pm

"No....that's not true....it wasn't anything like that....promise," Randy said.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Katie shook her head.

"I heard that before, promises don't matter to me anymore because I know that they're just lies. How the hell do you expect me to believe that you really loved me for me and not just for my looks?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm

"I really did love you...really, you have to believe me." he said.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Katie let the tears in her eyes roll down her cheeks as she stared Randy in the eyes. She could almost hear that line from another voice, her other ex Max's, because it was almost the exact same thing Max had said to her.

"Then why did you cheat on me? No actually wait let me try to guess your answer because I asked another guy that question and all I got was that it was a mistake and if he could go back he wouldn't have cheated on me. Do you regret breaking my already broken heart?"
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 pm

"Yes....I'm really am sorry," Randy said. "Katie..." he stopped as he watched her cry.

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:50 pm

"What?" Katie asked.

"If you're going to say sorry again don't because honestly it doesn't make anything better by saying sorry." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2