WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

+21
Lilian Garcia
Katie Lea Burchill
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton (Viper)
Triple H
Evan Bourne
Soraya O'Toole
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Trish Stratus
Rachel Orton
Batista
Matt Hardy
Ted Dibiase Jr.
John Cena
Tiffany
KellyKelly
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
25 posters

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Katie shook her head.

"No it wasn't your fault, it was Trish's fault. If she stayed away and didn't shot John none of this would have happened." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 33 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:06 pm

"No, it is my fault" Torrie muttered.

"I let my damn fear! get the best of me...and now that..Brian is gone and I ruined everything" Torrie spoke as she buried her head in her hands sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

"Brian doesn't matter, I overreacted over that. I..could have Randy sing." Katie said with a small chuckle thinking about how bad Randy's voice was but it only sounded romantic to her at least when he sang to her.

"You didn't ruin a damn thing, when I lost my mom's bracelet you comforted me and I would have probably canceled everything if you weren't there. If you didn't come here Tor I would have chickened out and canceled everything. You saved my and Randy's wedding." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Torrie let out a faint chuckle before she looked at the ocean, watching the gentle waves.

"I just...don't....know what's happening to Katie, I feel like I'm drowning I have no idea why?" Torrie muttered with tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:15 pm

"Because you almost lost everything that meant to you and you don't know how you could survive without John. I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on Tor, even if we're...not friends anymore." Katie said as she looked down.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:17 pm

"Of course we're still friends" Torrie spoke as she smiled a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Katie hugged Torrie.

"I'm so happy that we are and I'm so very sorry for being such a bitch. When I gets stressed out so much I kind of explode on the first person I see unless I'm by myself for a couple minutes, ask my brothers and my dad they know." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Torrie stared at Katie with a soft giggle.

"It's okay" Torrie spoke.

Torrie looked at Katie for a moment. "The one I'm really angry with is John," Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Katie looked at Torrie confused.

"Why are you mad at John?" Katie asked.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:38 pm

"Because I told him before, and obviously Randy and you matter more to him, than I do...he doesn't realise that he's the reason why I feel like this..because he went away! despite knowing what.. could...no would happen and it did! if Josh had the gun...John...would have killed and he just didn't care" Torrie muttered, with tears in her green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:41 pm

"I'm sorry Torrie, if I knew...I would have told you and John to stay away from the wedding. I would never want you to sacrifice John for me, I would have had someone to tape it for you and John." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm

"I've just been so scared, and I actually let my heart believe that I was gonna lose him today and now I can't get that out of my head...Katie it's just all such a mess" Torrie spoke as she had tears fall down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm

"I know but everything will be okay soon, maybe not now but one it will." Katie said.

She hugged Torrie again.

"I'm here for you morning, afternoon, and night. If I don't pick up the phone text me." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Torrie looked at Katie, before she softly giggled.

"I don't think you want me texting you...early in the morning you're not a morning person Katie Anne Marie Orton" Torrie spoke, still with a few tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Katie giggled.

"Okay maybe I'm not...but I am after I have a good cup of chocolate flavored coffee from Dunkin' Donuts." Katie said.

She looked at Torrie.

"It has to be from Dunkin' Donuts, I will not take coffee from any other place and don't try to put it in a regular cup to trick me. I will notice." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Torrie giggled again.

"Right okay, so before I can run to you if I'm having a nervous breakdown I have to get a coffee from Dunkin Donuts then text you...wow wouldn't it better to get the coffee and break down to you face to face?" Torrie asked with a soft laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 4:57 pm

"Yes but if you get coffee then text me how would I have the coffee? Would come to my house? I don't think Randy would be happy with that, you'd have to get him coffee too." Katie joked with a small chuckle.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Torrie looked at Katie as she giggled softly.

"Okay that's great to know, come on I have an idea how to get that Brian..McNight back" Torrie spoke as she took Katie's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 5:04 pm

"How? He has a big concert called The Best of Brian McKnight, I heard of it and was going to go but it was today." Katie said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:10 pm

"Just follow me" Torrie spoke.

"Torrie, it really doesn't matter...have...Randy sing it"

"Randy? no like you said I'm the maid of honour so I fix problems" Torrie spoke as she walked off the beach grabbing the bride with her.

"His daughter is a huge Jorrie fan, trust me...I mean huge so...if I can promise her she can spend the day with John and I..then she can get her dad to do the song for you..the concert is hours yet he's just being tight" Torrie spoke while she walked to the door.

Katie didn't know what Torrie was gonna do, all she hoped is that Brian could still sing the song.

10 minutes later.

"Mission accomplished, he said he'll do it so reception now and no..moaning or complaining" Torrie spoke as she grabbed Katie's hand, the bride just chuckled and felt her day brighten up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Katie started jumping up and down like crazy before she hugged Torrie.

"You are the best best friend in the whole wide world!" Katie yelled with a giggle.

Shawn then popped up.

"Excuse me but I want cake and Randy won't let anyone have any unless Katie and him cut it first." Shawn said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Torrie giggled.

"Thank you, see ruined and made it alright in the same day that's...whoa" Torrie spoke as she felt herself lifted up by John as he was worried sick where she went because she just left without telling him.

Randy walked over to Katie. "Oh thank god you're back I thought you had done a runner to one of the places we're going on a honeymoon" Randy spoke in the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Katie looked at Randy then hugged him tightly.

"I needed time to calm down and Torrie got Brian back! She's awesome, did I ever tell you how awesome she is? She's the greatest best friend in the whole world." Katie said as she kept hugging Randy.

--------------

"You had me worried sick Torrie." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Torrie looked at John before she softly giggled.

"Why?" Torrie asked.

"Umm....no, but I've heard Torrie's name about 10 times from you in the past 2 minutes" Randy spoke as he hugged Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Katie chuckled.

"She got Brian to come back and sing Back At One for us even though I was thinking as having you as his replacement." Katie said.

-------------------------------------

"You left without telling me." John said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next