WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

+21
Lilian Garcia
Katie Lea Burchill
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton (Viper)
Triple H
Evan Bourne
Soraya O'Toole
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Trish Stratus
Rachel Orton
Batista
Matt Hardy
Ted Dibiase Jr.
John Cena
Tiffany
KellyKelly
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
25 posters

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 am

Yes I do Torrie but except in the past I went through so much worse then you did when it came to waiting. John didn't die now did he?" Katie asked as she started to walk away.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 31 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:26 am

"You went through worse! Huh! you think so? trust Katie you have not go through what I have....I've watched John's heart stop, I've had one of my own daughters think I didn't love her and these people take her away....Kayla's been knocked over, I've been destoryed, nearly dead, I lost my memory I almost lost John...and no he didn't die but...one day he will I'm terrfied of that!" Torrie shouted.

Katie turned back around, as she looked at her best friend.

"But did you actually think? of anyone else?....You didn't know Trish like I did...okay she wasn't always like that! we were so close and today I watched her, in despair...point a gun at me...and shoot my husband...and that tears me apart inside" Torrie spoke with emotion in her eyes.

Katie continued to stand there, feeling sorry for Torrie as she spoke.

"Okay I don't want to damn spotlight, I'm so happy for you and Randy but I can't help but feel this way I'm tramatised Katie! all I want to do is run, as fast I can to the middle of nowhere because everything I do...everything I touch fades...and soon I feel like everything is just gonna fall on me and I'll have nothing, no one" Torrie spoke, as she had tears falling down from her eyes.

"Torrie..."

"I felt so scared today, and I'm still here....I wouldn't let you down but I felt like everything was gonna be lost...and I actually let my heart believe that I was gonna lose John...today and do you know how scary that is?"

Katie lowered her head down.

"To lose the one you breathe for, the one that you always turn too...and I was terrfied that if I lost John who else would I turn too...Katie! Huh?! you tell me what am I suppposed to do! all you care about is your wedding! you don't care John has been shot, you don't care that Lauren Sky is a troubled teenager as long you have your fancy wedding and as long as you have your precious fricking Randy Orton! Well contragulations Katie because you've got him now!" Torrie yelled at her.

"But that's all you have..."

"Torrie...what are you saying?"

"Just like Trish, this friendship is done.have a lovely wedding I'm done with you" Torrie snapped, with tears in her eyes before she whipped her blonde hair around and started to walk away.

"Torrie!!! wait!" Katie pleaded, Torrie just turned back at the blushing bride before she turned her back, leaving the bride standing there, with tears falling from her eyes. Katie raised her hands to her hair, before she realised she may have just lost her best friend, on her wedding day.

Torrie continued to walk, she took off her heels as she had tears in her eyes. Torrie turned her head, at the sun in the sky. She lowered her head down before she just went down to her knees and cried feeling everything in her head just messed up. She tried to be strong, but she felt even the strength within her was now fading.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 10:30 am

"Torrie" Tiffany said seein Torrie on the beach.

(You told her there lol)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 am

Torrie perked up her head before she turned around to see her friend Tiffany standing there.

"Hey..I thought you...would be at the reception..." Torrie stuttered in tears.

(I read that last comment, and Torrie overboiled lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 10:44 am

Tiffany sat down next to Torrie and put her arm around her.

"Nah, Laurens there and if I see her I might need to kill her" she joked.

"So wanna tell me what happened"

(No it was just perfect. lol)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 am

"Well my husband nearly died today, and I just broke my friendship with the new Mrs Orton" Torrie spoke.

(Lol I don't mind her stealing Randy, but blaming Torrie I didn't like lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 10:56 am

"Well Katie is kinda being a selfish bitch" she said.

(Now Tiff is on Katie's case lol)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Tue May 26, 2009 11:45 am

Soraya looked at Candice and Kelly before sighing. "Maybe I should go talk to Katie? I don't what to say to fix this for her, but she's practically my sister now since I don't think Matt and I will be breaking up any time soon." She shrugged, looking out at the beach. "I'll be back soon."

Starting down the beach, Soraya kept walking until she finally found the Bride. "Need a friend?" She asked quietly.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Bourne Tue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Evan noticed most people had headed into the reception by now. "You guys want to head in and grab those shots?" He asked Kelly, Candice and Dave. "I think they're going to be awhile.
Evan Bourne
Evan Bourne

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Torrie looked at Tiffany before she started to cry.

"I don't know...what's happening to me Tiff?" Torrie spoke as she lowered her head down.

She then felt another hand on her shoulder, and saw Candice.

"No need to tell me how much I'm a bitch, I already know" Torrie muttered to her old friend Candice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 12:28 pm

"You're not a bitch." Candice said simply. "That would be Trish."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 12:30 pm

"Yeah. You had the right to be mad at Katie. You just went through hell and all she cares about is Brian whats his face" she told.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 12:33 pm

"I made...Trish like that..." Torrie muttered as she had tears filling in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 12:35 pm

"No, the only one responsible for how Trish is...is herself." Candice assured her. "There's something very wrong with her, something that you are not responsible for in any way."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Torrie shook her head, as she let out a soft breath.

"No it was me, I was her best friend...and I let..her down then...I became...friends...with Katie....the same woman that Randy had affair with....it's all such a mess" Torrie muttered, with tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 12:41 pm

"You became best friend's with Katie because Trish wanted nothing to do with any of us anymore." Candice reminded her. "She blocked herself off the moment Randy walked away from her. There was nothing you could have done."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Torrie lowered her head down, as she watched Candice sat down next to her.

"Trish...was like a sister to me, Candy how could she do this? why?!" Torrie cried on Candice's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 12:48 pm

"Because unfortunately," Candice said, comforting Torrie. "The only person Trish really cares about, is herself. I mean, look how she turned her back on her own daughter."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm

"I know. Who could do such a thing" Tiffany said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Torrie nodded as she lowered her head down, feeling the gentle breeze in her hair.

"Yeah, I don't know how she can do that? and...aim a gun at me...it just tears my heart and then shooting John breaks every faint chance of ever becoming friends again, and breaks my heart that she could do such a thing" Torrie muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 12:58 pm

"I think she needs help." Candice shrugged. "Like professional helps, with meds and everything."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilian Garcia Tue May 26, 2009 12:59 pm

"Candice...can I ask..a question?" Torrie asked.

(Started to girly night topic Very Happy in hotels)
Lilian Garcia
Lilian Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm

"Sure Torrie, you can ask me anything?" Candice said.

(yay, I'm off to post then Very Happy)
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Torrie took in a soft breath before she turned to Candice.

"If...someone...threatened..to kill Dave, gave you a specfic thing you can't do like be the maid of honour would you...still be that friend's maid of honour?" Torrie asked softly.

Candice looked, then saw Soraya making her back over after Katie refused to talk to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Tue May 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Candice thought for a moment. "Um...probably not. Dave's the air I breathe, he's a vital part of me. I mean, the only person I'd be Maid of Honor for would be Kelly, I'm guessing, so she'd understand...I'd hope."

"What are we talking about?" Soraya said, sitting down on the other side of Candice.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next