WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

+21
Lilian Garcia
Katie Lea Burchill
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton (Viper)
Triple H
Evan Bourne
Soraya O'Toole
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Trish Stratus
Rachel Orton
Batista
Matt Hardy
Ted Dibiase Jr.
John Cena
Tiffany
KellyKelly
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
25 posters

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 10:36 am

Katie jumped and screamed before she got into Randy's arms.

"Oh my god, my dad should never have been given a shotgun." Katie said as she tried to get her breathing back to normal.

She looked at Randy.

"Maybe we should go back now." Katie said.

------------------------------------------------

"Katie Ann Marie Hardy get back here, if I have to shot this thing again your future husband is going to get it!" Gilbert yelled.

"Threatening her is not going to help." Matt said.

Gilbert pointed the gun at Matt.

"What? You know I'm still angry that you hid this from me." Gilbert said.

Matt gulped then hid behind Dave.

"His idea to hide the gun." Matt said as he pointed at Dave.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:40 am

"It was not!" Dave protested. "Don't shoot me!" He said when Gilbert lifted his gun. "Who's going to take care of Candice and my son?!"

"Dave!" Candice cried. "Don't shoot him!"

"Mathew Moore Hardy, stop blaming Dave!" Soraya shouted.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun May 24, 2009 10:42 am

"Okay...it was really Candice's fault." Matt said.

Gilbert looks at Candice then puts his gun down and held it at his side.

"I'm sure she had very good reasoning to hide it." Gilbert said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:44 am

Candice thought for a moment. "Only because it's a wedding." She said quickly. "Guns shouldn't be at weddings! I'm sorry if I offended you, Mr. Hardy."

Dave exhaled a breath of relief before glaring at Matt. "Thanks for throwing me in the line of fire, Pal! What if your Dad had shot me?!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun May 24, 2009 10:48 am

Gilbert smiled.

"I would never shoot you Candice, you're too beautiful." Gilbert said.

----------------------

Matt looked at Dave.

"Well he didn't so no need to throw a hissy fit Dave." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 am

"Aw!" Candice blushed. "Mr. Hardy, you're so sweet! You keep making me blush!"

Dave glanced back at Matt. "Why is your Dad hitting on my wife?" He asked curiously.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun May 24, 2009 10:53 am

"Like I said before you look cute when you blush. You look even cuter when the sun is shining on you." Gilbert said.

------------------------

"I don't know, I think he's fallen in love." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 10:56 am

Candice giggled. "Mr. Hardy you're such a charmer! Why hasn't some lucky woman snatched you up yet?"

------

Dave frowned slightly. "Um...does that mean he's going to shoot me anyway? To get me out of the picture?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun May 24, 2009 11:01 am

"I don't know...but if he does try to I just want to say even though I pranked you a lot you were always a good friend." Matt said.

------------------------------

"I don't know, you said you had a kid? Doesn't look like it, you look just as great as you did when you started the WWE." Gilbert said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:06 am

Torrie's lips stretched into a smile while she stayed close to John.

"Hey guys..anyone got anything..so John doesn't all the feeling in his arm?" Torrie asked still with tears in her eyes.

She turned to Candice and Dave. "Super Candy, normally you have something?" Torrie softly giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 am

Dave gave Matt an exasperated look. "Well thanks Matt, you're a great friend too. But, you better take care of Candice and Aidan if he does shoot me."

---------

Candice blushed again. "I do, I have a son. You've met him." She giggled. "Aidan remember? But thank you! I worked hard to get my figure back after I had him so I could still compete."

Candice smiled at Torrie. "I've got aspirin in my purse. Sorry I don't have anything stronger."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:09 am

"Great," Torrie spoke.

John just held his arm as he sat there.

"I cannot believe Trish shot you John, I just can't believe it..." Torrie muttered while she put a white towel on his wound wanting for the paramedics.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun May 24, 2009 11:12 am

"Don't worry I will, I wouldn't let anything happen to them and Candice is pretty safe with my dad anyway." Matt said.

----------------------------------

"Yes I do believe I remember him. Your hard work definitely shows, you're stunning." Gilbert said.

----------------------------------

Katie and Randy finally ran up.

Gilbert looked over and pointed his gun at Randy.

"Well finally you both show up, where did you take my daughter?" Gilbert asked as he glared at Randy.

"Dad put your gun down!" Katie yelled still trying to catch her breath after running.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 11:14 am

Dave sighed. "At least I've got peace of mind if he shoots me."

--------

"Mr. Hardy," Candice bat her eyelashes and pouted. "Is that gun really necessary?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:15 am

"Mr Hardy please my husband has already been shot, please no one guns" Torrie muttered gently, while John held the towel on his wound.

Randy looked at John. "You can still be my best man right?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Hardy Sun May 24, 2009 11:17 am

"Yes." Gilbert said.

"Dad, Randy is the one that convinced me to come back. I got upset and ran off and he brought me back." Katie said.

"Okay fine, now come on I want to see my daughter get married." Gilbert said as he put his gun back down.

-------------------------

John nodded.

"Of course." John said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:20 am

Torrie looked at John before she smiled faintly.

"Right well let's...go and get Katie hitched and become Mrs Katie Orton" Torrie said as she gave Katie a hug.

"Auntie Katie! Auntie Katie I threw my flower basket at Trish because she hurt my daddy, but I ruined it I'm so sorry!" Sarah cried to the bride.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Sun May 24, 2009 11:22 am

Katie got down and hugged Sarah.

"It's okay sweetie here." Katie said with a smile as she handed Sarah some Hawaiian flowers.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 11:23 am

"Right!" Candice giggled. "To the alter...um...Shawn's still looking for them." She said.

Dave sighed. "SHAWN! COOKIES!" He bellowed.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

"Yay!" Sarah beamed. Candice smiled, but she looked at Dave as he smiled at the cute little girl dressed beautiful white.

Torrie gently helped John up, making him groan. "John, less of the moaning" Torrie spoke as she put her hand on his right shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Michaels Sun May 24, 2009 11:25 am

After ten seconds Shawn came running back with a wide smile.

"Where are the cookies?" Shawn asked.

-------------------------------------

"I was shot, I can moan if I want to." John said.
Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:27 am

Torrie looked at John, "I'll be right back," Torrie ran down the concrete steps before she opened John's car door.

She ran back with a extra tray of cookies and ran back to Shawn. "There you go, Shawn" Torrie smiled, making Shawn smile widen.

"John I think you should go to the hospital" Randy said concerned to his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Sun May 24, 2009 11:28 am

Candice noticed Dave looking at Sarah and felt a slight pang in her heart. She hadn't been the one to give Dave his first child, and though Dave had given up his parental rights to Sarah so she could be John's daughter, she knew a part of him would always want his little girl.

Candice stepped over to Stephanie and reached for Aidan. "There's my Champ." She murmured, nuzzling into her son's neck. "Some excitement today, huh?"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 24, 2009 11:29 am

"I'll go later." John said.

-------------------------

"Yay!" Shawn yelled as he started eating cookies.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:31 am

Torrie watched Dave stare at Sarah for a moment, she then watched Sarah run to John. "Daddy I got you a cookie?" She said sweetly as she wanted him to pick her up.

Randy looked at Katie, "By the way you take my breath away crying, scared or not I have never ever seen someone so beautiful as you" Randy spoke, while Gilbert and Matt stared at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next