WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

+21
Lilian Garcia
Katie Lea Burchill
Jeff Hardy
Jillian Hall
Cody Rhodes
Randy Orton (Viper)
Triple H
Evan Bourne
Soraya O'Toole
Shawn Michaels
Christian
Trish Stratus
Rachel Orton
Batista
Matt Hardy
Ted Dibiase Jr.
John Cena
Tiffany
KellyKelly
Candice Michelle Bautista
Katie Orton
25 posters

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 am

Randy looked at Trish "Get out" He harshly pushed down, as she fell down the concrete steps a little.

Torrie's hand went around her mouth, while everyone gathered outside. "Now I never ever want to see your face again, you spiteful bitch!" Randy snapped, John just sighed as he stood there.

Trish turned to John, then looked at Torrie. "I gather have this way, anyways" Trish aimed the gun at Torrie.

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join) - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfect Wedding In Hawaii (Everyone is welcome to join)

Post  KellyKelly Sun May 24, 2009 12:06 am

"Maryse honey" Ted said, "I don't think we should make the loon any loonier" he said.

Kelly's eyes widend at the gun, "yeah.... definitely the crazy one... not me" Kelly whispered to Candy and Raya.
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun May 24, 2009 12:08 am

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH PSHYCO GOT A GUN" she laughed.

"Shoot so we can get on with the wedding" Lauren shouted.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sun May 24, 2009 12:08 am

"Bye bye Torrie." Trish said as she aimed the gun at Torrie.

"Oh my god Torrie!" Katie yelled once she ran outside.

John looked and saw Trish about to pull the trigger then ran.

BAM!

John pushed Torrie out of the way but felt a pain in his arm as he fell to the ground. He put a hand over the shot where he was shot.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun May 24, 2009 12:10 am

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRISH YOU BETTER RUN" she yelled grabbing an Angry Pom Pom.

"Oh no the GM is shot" Tiffany shouted.

"Thta was soooooooooooo boring" Lauren said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyKelly Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 am

"AHH!" Kelly screamed at the piercing bang
KellyKelly
KellyKelly
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 am

Torrie got off the ground, "No!" Torrie cried, she didn't realise John had been shot in the arm all she heard the gunshot and he was lying on the floor.

"John, honey..." Torrie spoke as she picked up the bottom of her dress in a fist running over to him. "John..." Torrie muttered, with tears falling from her eyes seeing on the floor with his eyes closed.

"What the hell was that?" Kayla asked, she and Rachel and Sarah couldn't see anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun May 24, 2009 12:13 am

"YOUR DADS BEEN SHOT" Lauren shouted to Kayla.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sun May 24, 2009 12:13 am

Trish smirked.

"Perfect." Trish said.

--------------------------------

"I don't know lets go see." Rachel said.

-------------------------------

Katie started crying as she ran into Randy's arms.

-----------------------------------------

"Torrie I'm okay." John muttered.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun May 24, 2009 12:15 am

"Im surprised a slutty tamp could efford bullets" she laughed.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 am

Torrie looked at John, still with tears falling in her eyes as she kneeled by him. His head slightly turned to the left before his eyes slowly opened feeling the pain in his left arm. Torrie gently touched John's cheek as he laid there.

"You're okay? you've just been shot...oh my god.." Torrie muttered.

"Yeah...you know..Trish you really should aim a bit better" John growled as he cradled his left arm after Trish shot him in the arm.

"Dad!" Sarah and Kayla ran to John.

Torrie just stared with relief in her expression, but her heart still thumped like a drum.

"Oh my god." Lilian muttered before she hugged Cody.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Rhodes Sun May 24, 2009 12:20 am

Cody pulled Lilian into him, "Sshhh baby" he soothed, "Look... he's okay..." he told, gald John seemed to be fine.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 3121

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 am

Trish pulled her cell phone out.

"Got him Josh, pick me up." Trish said.

---------------------------

"I'm fine, just wrap something around my wound." John muttered.
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 am

"She must be stupid if she thinks she can just leave" Velvet said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:26 am

"Got him You shot him in the arm!" Josh shouted.

Torrie looked at the guest "Someone call 911, he needs to a paramedic here..." Torrie muttered while John sat on the stairs feeling weak because of the blood he's losing.

"I still got him!" Trish snapped.

She turned and felt slapped right across the face "Look! Trish! everyone knows now what a spiteful little bitch you are" Torrie shouted at him.

Trish looked and saw Candice hugging Dave, Soraya holding unto Matt, Lilian's head on Cody chest. Rachel hugging Kayla. Sarah sitting next to John as he cradled her with one arm. Randy holding Katie, Shawn just looking at her with disgust, HHH and Stephanie all her old friends just looking down at her.

Kelly, Evan staring. Maryse and Ted shaking their heads it felt like something out of Cruel Intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Rhodes Sun May 24, 2009 12:29 am

Kelly leant into Evan with tears in her eyes.

Maryse nufged closer to Ted, still nodding her head at the crazy Trish.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 am

"BTW who is Josh?" Velvet asked Maryse.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish Stratus Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 am

Trish glared at Torrie.

"I'm proud of myself, I only wish I could have killed that whore Katie." Trish said loudly.

----------------------------

Katie looked at Trish with tears rolling down her cheeks before she went down the stairs after picking up her long dress. She felt her lip tremble before she turned then ran on the grass as fast as she could. Katie didn't stop until she was on the beach and sat on a boulder before crying. This day was supposed to be the happiest of her life but it quickly turned into a nightmare when Trish showed up.

Last edited by Trish Stratus on Sun May 24, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 am

Torrie just stepped away before she hugged John while he hugged her back the best he could.

Lilian just shook her head as she clung unto Cody.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 24, 2009 12:32 am

John groaned as the pain in his arm was killing him.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 am

Randy just grunted at Trish with disgust before he followed his runaway bride.

Torrie looked at Trish as she clung unto John, thanking god he was only shot in the arm. "I love you so much" Torrie muttered as she gently kissed John.

"Trish I think you better leave now," Lilian spoke as she stayed near Cody. "Everyone sees you now for you you truly are,"

Candice nodded with Kelly as they all turned their backs on Trish.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 24, 2009 12:35 am

"I love you too Tor." John muttered.

---------------------------

"I'm waiting for my ride." Trish said as she put her gun in her pocket with a smirk.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Rhodes Sun May 24, 2009 12:36 am

"I think an abusive ex of Trish's" Maryse answered.

"Are you okay sweetheart" Cody asked, rubbing his hand up and down Lilian's arms and sides.

"Yeah Trish, you obviously proved to me that I was right all along about you. Just go, I think everyone is more than willing to forget your name" Kelly said with passion as she rested her head on Evan's shoulder.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Sun May 24, 2009 12:37 am

"Awwwww well isn't that nice" she said with a fake smile.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Sun May 24, 2009 12:38 am

Torrie leaned on John's good shoulder as she rang for an ambulance.

Trish went up the stairs while everyone just stared at her with disgust.

"What? are you all staring at?" Trish asked.

"A crazy bunny boiler" Lilian spoke.

"A slut that shot my husband" Torrie growled as she sat with John.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next