WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom's Getaway

Go down

Mom's Getaway Empty Mom's Getaway

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 am

There was nothing Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley loved more than being a mom. Her daughters were the center of her universe and she'd walk through fire for them. But, even the most devoted of mothers needed a vacation. So Stephanie had set it up so that she and her fellow mothers would have a week's vacation in the Bahamas while the Dads would babysit.

Sitting in the airport terminal dressed in bootcut blue jeans a snug black t-shirt, she waited for her fellow moms to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Mom's Getaway Empty Re: Mom's Getaway

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 am

Candice Michelle Bautista entered the airport terminal with a bright smile on her face. She was dressed comfortably in blue skinny jeans, silver flip flops and a white baby t-shirt that read Heaven's Hellion across the chest.

"Hey Steph!" She greeted her friend brightly. "I'm so excited!"
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:33 am

Torrie Wilson Cena smiled when she saw Candice and Stephanie. Dressed in her blue jeans, with black furry boots, with a lacy white top with her hair in plaits with her black hat on her head, Underneath her coat, she had one of John's blue wrists bands on so she would keep him with her all the time.

"Hey girlies," Torrie spoke with a bright smile even though she was dealing with some hidden emotion and feelings for leaving John and her kids ever since John's break down happened.

Torrie had never ever been so scared in her entire life when she saw him crumble completely and lose for once but she felt he was slowly getting back to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 am

"Hey Honey!" Candice greeted one her best friend happily and gave the Boise Belle a hug.

"Hi Torrie!" Stephanie smiled. "I'm so glad you decided to come!"
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:55 am

Torrie managed a small smile.

"Well you know me, I love the beach I'm total sucker for it anything to do with water I love it" Torrie spoke with a smile.

"Even though I'm gonna miss John so much though" Torrie slightly moaned before she stood her case up right and then sat down in the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 am

"We'll all miss our guys, but hopefully we'll have enough fun and distract each other from missing them too much." Stephanie pointed out.

Candice nodded. "I'm down with that. I want to tan!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:08 am

Torrie smiled as she nodded.

"Yeah me too, it's been a while since I've been near sand, sea and ocean I love it I can stay there for days" Torrie spoke.

"I love my kids, adore them with all my heart but I need to get away so I don't end up ripping their father's head off" Torrie joked as she laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 am

"That's how I was feeling too." Stephanie nodded empathetically. "I hoped I wasn't the only one, so I planned this trip for a break from life for a little while anyway."

"I think we could all use that." Candice agreed. "I'm looking forward to a full night's sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:24 am

"Ooh I know what you mean," Torrie spoke.

"Don't you find that if the child is crying at night, our guys always moan and groan so we have to go and sort it out, they say sleep is more important to them" Torrie spoke as she playfully rolled her eyes while her right fingers were fiddling with the band she had underneath her coat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 am

Candice laughed. "I give Dave an A for effort, but an F for failing to make Aidan stop crying at night."

Stephanie whistled. "Harsh Candy." Then she laughed. "But Hunter had the same problem. They'll get the hang of it in time for your second child though."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: