WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His Assisant and His Wife.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

His Assisant and His Wife. Empty His Assisant and His Wife.

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 am

Torrie Wilson Cena walked into the wall, in white jeans, tuck in her black knee boots with a light pink cami with lace straps and around the neck of the top with her white coat.

Torrie continued to walk, until she smiled.

"Hey Tiffany, glad you could make it" Torrie said as she wrapped her arms around her in a hug.

Back to top Go down

His Assisant and His Wife. Empty Re: His Assisant and His Wife.

Post  Tiffany Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 am

"Im glad i can come" she said hugging Torrie.

"Being John's new assistant has been really hard but i like it more than being Morrisons Assistant" se said with a smile.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:01 am

Torrie smiled.

"Well I'm glad, what is it like working for Miss Morrison" Torrie spoke as she laughed linking arms with Tiffany.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:09 am

"It use to be great he was actually very kind. He never let me carry paper work he always opend doors. He did slip in the one sexual comment in at times but he was a true gentle man. But then he started drinking and was rude and the Him and Evan had a mager fight over Brie and I think Morrison rapped her. He the started giving me crap one day for no reason then he shoved me against the wall and was about to hit me but just stopped. He said im sending you to Raw for your own good. So now im John's assistant." she explained.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:37 am

"Oh my god! I heard that he was a bit much but not much, He was hitting on me at the Wrestlemania After Party not wonder John looked like he was gonna kill him," Torrie spoke while she walked down the corridor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:05 am

Tiffany nooded as the two walked on.

"I just hope he gives the drink up before it messes him up for life"
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Torrie looked at Tiffany, before she smiled sweetly.

"Tiff.you don't mind..me calling you that do you?" Torrie asked as she walked down a few shops in the mall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Wed May 06, 2009 2:17 am

"Ofcourse not" she said with her sweet smile.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:01 am

Torrie let out her own sweet smile.

"Oh good, I wanted us to get on the right start since you're spending loads of time with John, my husband" Torrie spoke while she walked with Tiffany with a little of warning in her voice.

(That's revive this topic lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 9:04 am

"Yeah were all going to be close. Because whenyour in a meeting with John and Morrison im most likely going to be there" she said.

(I forgot all about this topic lol)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 am

Torrie nodded.

"Yeah, I think we're gonna be great friends Tiff" Torrie said with a sweet smile.

(I know I do too! Smile between you and me Katie not the the real Katie I mean Katie Hardy...well Orton don't you think she's being a little selfish, because she blamed Torrie for everything lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 9:18 am

"Me too" she smiled.

(I know what a bitch lol. Torrie should ruin the wedding forreal lol jk Very Happy )
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:23 am

"But so you know? John Cena is my husband, he belongs with me so if you try anything I will have to turn into a wild cat on your ass" Torrie said, with a chuckle giving a warning because she knew what's happens sometimes with assisants and husband's.

(I know! she was doing my heading in the wedding! I love the real Katie but she's acting like a spolit brat. Torrie still shown up, despite threatening to kill John and she was still there. She really thought she was gonna lose him that's why she froze lol, poor Torrie Sad lol. I don't know if you read it but before she froze she imagined...John getting shot that's why she froze and katie's worried about some singer not able to be there. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 9:29 am

"Don't worry John won't find me attractive and im in a relationship now" she said.

(I know spoilt brat. And who the hell is the singer Brian who? I bet Jillian could sing beter Laughing She is only careing about herself. John was shot, Laurens a druggie Torries Traumatized. Selfish cow Very Happy )
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:38 am

Torrie looked at Tiffany, before she brushed back her curly ringlets "Ohh okay, just thought I would get the warning out there, no one takes John away from me...Mickie, Angel, Liz, Trashley, Maria have all tried and I wouldn't let them, he belongs with me" Torrie said as she softly giggled as they walked down corridor.

(Yeah! I have no idea when Katie comes back from school I'm gonna have Torrie have a right go at her character, because all Katie Hardy cared about is her precious wedding never mind John has been shot, Torrie is scared to death and she's still there lol)

Ooh yeah what's going on with Lauren? lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 9:41 am

"As you should if anyone touches Chrsitian, then they'l wake up in the sky if you know what I mean" she laughed refering to heaven.

(You should tell that Katie Hardy where she stands. Lauren has just become a pyscho. I had an idea for her to turn on Velvet but now she has but has turned psycho, because of it lol)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:45 am

Torrie looked at Tiffany as they walked, and stood near the big water feature in the middle of the mall.

"Oh yeah you and Christian? hows that going?" Torrie asked as she threw a dime in and watched it sink when she made a wish.

(Yeah she will, I'm gonna have Torrie tell Katie, that she has no idea what went through her mind today. Having to wait, and watch the time go by because she felt so certain she was gonna lose John today and she still put her precious wedding first! so I don't know how Torrie has hogged the spotlight lol she saved the wedding for Mrs...Orton lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 am

"It's amazing. I love him ten time more than I loved Jack and that was alot" she told.

(Katie needs to be put in her place and Torrie's the girl to do it. But she might be like, So Brian whats his name isn't comming lol)
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:55 am

"Aww that's so sweet, see I told you," Torrie gently nudged Tiffany with a soft giggle.

"You could do so much better, than Jack Swagger like my husband calls him the All American, Jackass" Torrie spoke as she laughed.

(Yep! maybe I could have Torrie walk off in tears and Tiffany could talk to her then I have a go at Katie when she's comes online lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 9:57 am

"Yeah. Christian is just so much beter. Byt now I have a stalker" she said.

(Yeah let all her emotions out then fill up with anger, and SCREAM THE BITCH TO THE GROUND Twisted Evil )
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 am

"Aww..wait what?" Torrie asked.

(Haha I'll have Torrie walk away, and then she stays on the beach and Tiffany comes up to her, comforts her lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 10:06 am

"Well you know when I told you about Sophie my dog. Well we were in the Park on a night when we first gt together. Then a man took a picture of us and Chris chased him. He dropped a note wich threatend Christian. We went to my hotel room and it was trashed" she said.

"On the mirror was cheater written in Lipstick. Im not even going out with the freak" she said.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 26, 2009 10:10 am

"Whoa! that is weird, stalker material" Torrie spoke.

"Have you told Christian everything? because it's never good to leave your partner in the dark" Torrie said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiffany Tue May 26, 2009 10:11 am

"No he knows. He's asking around to see if anyone knows" she told.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 9:33 am

"Oh god, well as long as you're got a strong, handsome having your back Tiff you'll be fine trust me, no one can mess with me thanks to Cena" Torrie spoke as she watched the water fall down the different levels of rocks in the water feature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum