WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Debut of the Survivor Diva

3 posters

Go down

The Debut of the Survivor Diva Empty The Debut of the Survivor Diva

Post  Soraya O'Toole Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:43 am

The crowd rose to their feet as the countdown started on the titantron. Once it ended, the pyro exploded and the last set signaled the start of the entrance music.

Come one! You know I got ya. Yeah. One. Break the walls down!

The spotlight shone over the silhouette of a man with his back turned to the crowd, his arms stretched outward to make the 'Y' formation.

He turned around on his heel and the man in question revealde a big grin on his face.

Chris Jericho walked down the ramp...that had been laid out with the blue glittery carpet, Melina-esque kind of carpet for the entrance. Tonight, it was going to be a big night for a special guest.

He entered the ring that had been already set up with two stools, and of course the Jeritron 3000 installed in between.

"You probably must be wondering what made me to have this carpet out...well actually it was 'supposely' to be a joke but I guess she didn't realise that I did mean what I said...and if you guessed it, then yes, my guest is a she. But she isn't just a pretty face, mind you. She is THE diva that put wrestling into a whole new level. Her display of martial arts have made her stand out above the rest of the divas in the women's division. In my point of view, she happens to be one of the best that his company has ever, EVER seen."

Chris began his introduction of the guest, giving them a brief history about her. From the time of her first debut...to the time when she found out the news that could have been life changing."

"She was diagnosed with breast cancer," he announced, getting the gasps in response. "Those were hard times for her...but then she had her mind set on one thing...to get back into this squared circle. She fought a long hard battle and I am proud to say that she is now cancer free."

The crowd cheered at this. Chris smiled and continued. "So I know it's been more tha over 10 years so many of you probably don't remember her...so to refresh your memory, I have put together a few clips and made a montage just for her...so let's get that rollin' monkeys!" He exclaimed and pointed to the Jeritron 3000.

Showing on the screen was a slender blonde woman, clad in her black in ring attire. Her display of martials arts were awe-inspiring.

The montage lasted for about a minute and it had ended with a clip on the night of her last goodbyes. The clip slowed down as the woman left the ring and waved to the crowd, on her way to the stage. She was smiling on the top of the stage as the audience screamed her name.

Once the video footage was over, Chris spoke on the microphone again. "So without further ado, I would like to welcome back the woman who is known to bring this company into a whole never level...the woman who is known by all as the Survivor Diva, the woman who is my best friend a guy can ever ask for. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Soraya O'Toole."

--

(wow this is super long that I thought lol. It's cause of the montage idea i thought of at the last minute lol...but I still wanted it to be good. Hope ya like it, Kasey.)

The sounds of electric guitar, bass and drums filled the arena, before Josey Scott of Saliva's vocals took over singing Hunt You Down.

Red and white strobe lights flickered over the stage when the slender blonde finally made her appearance onstage. She stood there for a moment, surveying her surroundings, taking in the roar of the crowd and the feel of the atmosphere, a pleasure that had been denied to her for so long.

Well oh yeah, here we go again
Looks like we're on the floor again
Hell yeah, here we go again
Cause I came here to win

With a smile and a slight chuckle at the sparkling carpet, she started down the ramp, dressed in dark blue skinny jeans that tucked into her black knee high boots and her black t-shirt that would soon be avaible as merchandise, modified to have no sleeves and bare her midriff, Survivor, was written in Edwardian Script across the chest in white, while angel wings were drawn on the back just over her shoulders.

I´ll fight forever
I won't surrender
And I will always
Hunt you down,
Down, down, down

She exchanged high fives with the fans that strained over the security barricades, before lightly jogging up the steel steps and stepping onto the ring apron. Chris already sat on the middle rope, using his weight to make the gap between it and the top rope wider for easier access. With a grin at him, she slipped inside and finally stood in the center of a WWE ring for the first time in eight years.

She exchanged a hug and quick kiss on the cheek with Jericho, before he went to hand her a microphone. She stared around the crowd in wonder, while running a hand through her blonde hair that she'd left in curls for this segment. She'd never take this for granted ever, this feeling of being a WWE Diva. She was astounded by the sound of her reception, even though a lot of the audience had changed since her departure, it seemed like a lot of them remembered her, and she had been missed.

----------------
(Well I made mine long just to make you feel better Christal and I loved it! What a great introduction! haha I can't wait for you to come back so we can get this segment rolling)
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

The Debut of the Survivor Diva Empty Re: The Debut of the Survivor Diva

Post  Chris Jericho Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 pm

"So...Soraya," Chris began only to be interrupted by the loud cheers. He paused for a second until the cheers died down to continue. "You have been away for a few years, which seems like forever to you I bet. So how does it feel to be back?"
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:30 am

"Chris, I can't even begin to tell you. I've been so disconnected from this...from all of you, since my diagnosis. Coming out here right now, listening to all of this..." She paused to let the crowd pop again.

"This is home! I'm finally where I belong!" She cheered along with them. "And I've missed you guys, the fans, more than anyone ever has the right to miss someone! So thank you, for missing me back!"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:50 am

Chris beamed. "So I know that eight years have been a really long time for you...and a tough one was well, considering that you had cancer. So my next question to you is: what inspired you to keep going even through the rough times?"

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:54 am

Soraya turned her full attention to Chris and smiled. "Well Chris, you deserve a lot of the credit on that one. I'm going to be honest and admit there were times when I felt so sick, so miserable that dying seemed to be a better alternative than fighting. But between the support from the fans and everyone here in the WWE, especially you, I couldn't give up."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:58 am

Chris smiled along to the cheers that were given to Survivor Diva. "That's motivation for ya." He grinned. "So how was life outside of the ring? I mean it's been eight long years! Surely you haven't been looking at replays everyday, right?"

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 pm

"Oh I haven't been out of the loop too much. I kept up with everything going on around here." Soraya assured him. "Maybe not all the backstage dirt...but I'm not completely clueless with all the new faces...and the old ones." She joked.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:53 pm

"Well that's good to know or else you'd probably be like: who the hell is 'U-Man-Gah'?"

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Soraya shuddered before laughing. "Him I think I'd rather not know thank you very much." She joked.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Chris laughed. "Okay. So now I wanna know...what can the fans expect from you?"

Randy Orton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Soraya smiled. "I've spent the last eight months in Steve Blackman's Academy rehoning my craft. I now hit harder, move faster and am much stronger than I was before. I think what you can expect from me is more than what I've done in the past. I've never had gold around my waist Chris, and I intend to fix that. Plus, I think we need the Diva's Championship back on SmackDown to tell you the truth, no offense to ECW or Maria."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Jericho Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 am

"Hmm, I think so too. What do you guys think?" Chris threw the question to the crowd and they responded with cheers.

"Looks like they're on your side," Chris chuckled.
Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sun May 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Soraya grinned. "Well, that's one of my goals anyway. The first one is to get back into the ring, not just as a guest on the highlight reel, but in a match as well."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: