WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Walk Away

2 posters

Go down

Time to Walk Away Empty Time to Walk Away

Post  Lilian Garcia Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Sitting on her bed alone, The RAW Latina Lilian Garcia for once in her life found herself fall, and be left to cry on her own. She listened to Bottom of the Ocean by Miley Cyrus while she continued to sit with her back against the pillows.

She had loved Cody with all her heart, but she really wondered if he felt the same way still. As the time had turned, Cody had become closer to Angel always being there for her. At first she didn't mind, because everyone needed a friend but then she felt the friendship turn into something more between the two.

She tried to do her best to tell herself nothing was wrong, it's all in her head but now she really couldn't lie or deny it anymore. While she sat alone, she wondered was it time to walk away and let Cody be with the one he truly loved.

It's been in the past for a while
I get a flash and I smile
Am I crazy
Still miss you, baby
It was real
It was right
But it burned too hot to survive
All that's left is,
All these ashes

Where does the love go
I don't know
When it's all set and done
How could I be losing you forever,
After all the time we spent together
I have to know why I had to lose you
Now you've just become like everything
I'll never find again
At the bottom of the ocean

In a dream, you appear
For a while, you were here
So I keep sleeping,
Just to keep you with me
I'll draw a map,
Connect the dots
With all the memories that I got
What I'm missing,
I'll keep reliving

Where does the love go,
I don't know
When it's all set and done
How could I be losing you forever,
After all the time we spent together
I have to know why I had to lose you
Now you've just become like everything
I'll never find again,
At the bottom of the ocean

Lilian's head lowered down, with a single tear falling from her eyes listening to the lyrics. She knew if she had to walk away, it was gonna have to hurt, and break the Latina down but she would find a way to smile again.

Lilian reached over, and grabbed her cellphone. She pressed in the number before she waited for an answer.

Torrie Wilson Cena smiled, before she stirred the salad in the bowl she was making while singing along to Fly on the Wall with Kayla and Ella.

"Mom your cellphone is ringing" Joey spoke giving her the pink phone before walking back into the living room.

"Oh thanks darling," Torrie spoke, she flipped it opened and answered.

"Hello," Torrie Wilson Cena spoke while she cooked some dinner.

"Hi Tor," Lilian muttered.

"Hey darling, what's wrong?" Torrie asked putting the homemade steak burgers in the oven, dressed in light pink summer dress with black heels with her hair in blonde curls.

"Just feeling like I'm drowning in the ocean" Lilian sighed.

"Hun, look no matter what happens you've got me, your friends and even John..even though he doesn't have any idea what's going on?" Torrie spoke with a soft giggle.

Lilian laughe weakily "Thanks Tor, I'm just scared....because what if Cody is in love with Angel?"

"If he has sense he won't be, I know what Angel can do even though she doesn't realise it she can tore someone from the inside to the out" Torrie spoke, before a smile went across her face when she saw John walk into the kitchen.

"But darling don't worry no matter what, even if Cody leave you I'll stand by you" Torrie spoke.

Lilian just smiled weakily, even though she felt herself wonder was it time to walk away? could she walk away, could she still breathe...and finally let Cody be free.

"It's coming babe," Torrie spoke with a smile, before she giggled sweetly feeling John's arms go around her as she talked over the phone.
Lilian Garcia
Lilian Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Time to Walk Away Empty Re: Time to Walk Away

Post  Cody Rhodes Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:31 pm

"Can we talk?" he asked walking into the open hotel room.
Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 3121
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum