WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Back Together (Ortons and Cena's family reunite)

3 posters

Go down

All Back Together (Ortons and Cena's family reunite) Empty All Back Together (Ortons and Cena's family reunite)

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Torrie Wilson Cena gently stroked her blonde locks in her silk white summer dress while she stayed in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Can we just say we're gone on vacation? John asked coming into kitchen holding Kelly Anne.

"No, John....it's time to finally become one big happy family again with the Ortons" Torrie spoke as she diced the cucumber, lettuce, and tomatoes.

Randy opened the door to see Katie brushing her hair.

"We're just going to John's and Torrie's not to see the preminster" Randy chuckled.

Back to top Go down

All Back Together (Ortons and Cena's family reunite) Empty Re: All Back Together (Ortons and Cena's family reunite)

Post  John Cena Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:07 pm

"No it's not." John muttered.

----------------------------

Katie looked at Randy with a smile.

"Randy I've looked like a mess for a couple weeks, I need to get back to look good." Katie said before she put her brush down and started applying her make up.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

All Back Together (Ortons and Cena's family reunite) Empty Re: All Back Together (Ortons and Cena's family reunite)

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Torrie just shook her head with a soft giggle as she got the salad ready.

"John it's time we put the past behind, okay I'm fine...you know what I'm more than fine" Torrie spoke to John.

"Still, are you nervous?" Randy asked.

Rachel came in happy holding Robby that she can see Kayla and be best friends with her again.

(I had no idea you posted lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm

"Are you really?" John asked.

---------------------------------

"Yeah." Katie muttered with a small sigh.

(That's okay. lol)
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Torrie looked at John for a moment, before she stepped forwards giving him a sweet kiss.

"Yeah..you see that doesn't answer my question"

"John, no matter what...I do you'll never believe I'm fine" Torrie said.

Randy looked at Katie, before he wrapped his arms around her knowing she needed comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:22 pm

"Because you could have been paralyzed." John said.

Katie smiled at Randy.

"Thanks honey." Katie said before she turned around and hugged him.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Torrie looked at John as she nodded.

"I know, but it's time to concentrate on the future"

"Because of them we almost didn't..have a future" John muttered softly thinking about all the pain, and how much tore him apart to see Torrie in agony.

"What?" Torrie asked.

Randy just held unto Katie while he saw Rachel's smile on her face.

"What are you so happy about?" Randy asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:32 pm

"You could have died or could have been paralyzed." John muttered.

-----------------------------

"Well the fact that you two are hugging and that you're letting me be best friends with Kayla again." Rachel said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:34 pm

"John, I kind of want to forget all that" Torrie spoke softly.

"Aww yeah, you're not going" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:43 pm

"It could have happened though." John said.

-----------------------

"Why?" Rachel asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:01 pm

"Honey I know but it's time to move on from that" Torrie gently muttered since she knew how bad John felt and how worried he was about Torrie when she went through that dark hour.

"You're still grounded," Randy said.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm

"It's not that easy Torrie." John said.

---------------------------

Rachel gasped.

"Why?" Rachel asked.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

Torrie stared at John before she gently wrapped her arms around the back of his neck.

"Yes it is sweetheart, okay we don't look back on the past it's the future we concentrate on" Torrie spoke.

"But if they..."

"John, I was the one that went through it......okay I know you were scared...and.."

John kept his head lowered down, he wasn't scared he was terrfied of losing Torrie.

"Well let's see, you broke your curfew, you still have that tattoo which by the way you're paying out of your allowance to get removed...and..you had a party when you were supposed to be babysitting your brother" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Rachel looked at her dad.

"Well first big deal to the curfew, second I'm not getting my tattoo removed, and third he was asleep so he was fine." Rachel said.

"I like her tattoo anyway, it looks cool." Katie said.

"Thank you Katie." Rachel said with a smile.

"You're still grounded for breaking curfew and for the party though." Katie said as Rachel frowned.

------------------------------------------------

"Torrie I'm terrified of losing you." John said.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 1283
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Torrie stared at John before she wrapped her arms around John's neck holding him closer knowing he needed comfort even if he pretended to be strong.

"Darling, obviously someone up there won't let me leave you so I guess you're stuck with me" Torrie spoke as she giggled placing her head gently on John's head as they laughed softly together.

"First off you're grounded for the summer, you are staying here..and your tattoo is going to be removed at the weekend" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 pm

"I am not getting my tattoo removed!" Rachel yelled.

"Oh I think I might cry." John joked with a laugh.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Torrie gasped before she laughed sweetly.

"Well you may cry, but I'm so glad and happy to be stuck with you Cena" Torrie spoke as she giggled.

"Yes you are!" Randy yelled. "Do not take that tone with me," He added angry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 pm

"Fine I'll say it with a calm tone. Get it through your thick skull I'm not getting my tattoo removed." Rachel said.

------------------------------

"I'm happy to be with you too." John said before he kissed Torrie.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Torrie wrapped her arms around the back of John's neck as she felt their kiss deepen.

"How dare you! speak to me like that!" Randy yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Rachel looked at her dad.

"Whatever." Rachel said before she walked out of the room.

Katie watched as Randy was about to storm out after Rachel so she grabbed Randy's arm.

"Randy calm down." Katie said.

----------------------------------------

John put his arms around Torrie's waist as they made out.
Rachel Orton
Rachel Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Torrie continued to kiss John before her hands met John's chest. She felt her heart start to rush in passion when John pulled her closer into his strong arms. Torrie felt John's fingers caress on her hips before they slid up in her honey blonde locks.

While her back leaned on the service.

"Calm down, who the hell does she think she's talking too?!" Randy yelled furious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:53 pm

"Randy relax, you don't want to be in a bad mood when we go see John and Torrie do you? Plus what's the big deal about the tattoo?" Katie asked.

-----------------------------------

John picked Torrie up then lied her down on the bed.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:57 pm

"She's 15.." Randy stressed.

Torrie flicked her blonde hair unto her shoulders before she softly kissed him. Torrie's hands slid down to the bottom of John's white shirt as they laid on their bed.

Kayla came in the kitchen and saw Joey making a snack "I thought mom was cooking dinner" she said to him getting herself a glass of orange juice.

(Lives at stake is so close to be finished post in it too Very Happy we love happy endings lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm

"It's just one tattoo Randy, it's not like she broke the law." Katie said.

----------------------------------

"I want a snack." Joey said.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Torrie felt her back leaned on the bed as she touched John's white shirt with passion in her green sparkling eyes.

"Okay" Kayla took a sip of her orange juice.

"Mind helping me with my history homework"

Kayla nodded. "Sure, my book is in my bag" She said, she had no idea Joey was just gonna copy hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down