WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

+4
Matt Hardy
Rachel Orton
Katie Orton
John Cena
8 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie) - Page 15 Empty Re: Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 pm

"Sorry just made me laugh, ohh my playboy sold better than yours..blah. blah blah" Torrie giggled.

"I don't care she could be on hundred covers doesn't make her the better person" Torrie spoke as she giggled again.

(Exactly Very Happy most recent Hall of fame Smile )

Back to top Go down

Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie) - Page 15 Empty Re: Confessions From The Heart. (Randy confesses to John about Torrie)

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:50 pm

"Plus you were on the cover twice." John said with a smile.

(I know, all these Jorrie connections are so amazing. Why don't they just kiss and get married? lol
I know who this secret person John is supposed to marry it's Torrie, they just want to keep it a secret so shh. lol)
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Torrie nodded.

"Yeah," Torrie smiled. "But Trashley never like me either," Torrie giggled.

(Oohh! yeah I knew it lol, every single time I read myspace update from Torrie she goes I miss all the guys I'm like just say CENA it's that hard to type lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:58 pm

"Who cares about that ugly trash? She looked so...yuck. What moron would think she was pretty?" John asked.

(I know and it's less typing too. I MISS CENA, only three words. lol)
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:59 pm

"Err Matt Hardy?" Torrie spoke as she then giggled.

(Nope that hard at all lol, I swear WWe internet comes them apart lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:05 pm

"I think he was drunk that short time he was with her." John said.

(I know. Oh btw did you hear, now try to not laugh as hard as I did, that Mickie James wants to be a singer? Laughing I heard a video of her singing with Jericho and she sucked! lol)
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Torrie giggled.

"Most probably, she had a crush on you too" Torrie spoke to John.

(HAHA! Smile she can't do anything right. She tried to open a store taking Torrie's spotlight that fell down the drain lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:10 pm

"Ew." John said.

(I know she should just stick to wrestling...actually she should just quit and disappear forever. lol

God I hate that her hometown is in Virginia, that's where I used to live before I moved to PA!)
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:12 pm

"Oh yeah, she wanted you to get included with the vince devils storyline I did too but I knew you would be on my side not that trash slut's" Torrie spoke confidently with a smile.

(She's so boringggggg! her wrestling moves are all the same I hate that she stole the lou threz press from Torrie and that DDT!!! Sad Evil or Very Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:14 pm

"I would have wanted to but I most likely would have had to be on her side since I was a face and you were a heel." John said.

(I know! I hate her guts, she so retarded and boring. When she's in segments or whenever she's in a match I switch to something else until it's over.)
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 pm

"I know, that sucked I didn't mind being a heel but I prefer being sweet and innocent because that's what I am" Torrie spoke sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:18 pm

"Yes you are...but I like it when you're my little devil." John said with a smirk.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Torrie looked at John as she shined her innocent smile.

"I cannot be a devil John I'm too much of an angel" Torrie giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm

"Hey if you were able to be Vince's devil you can be my devil." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"But when I was Vince's Devil, I screwed around with people that messed with him...now people who mess with you I don't really even wanna try" Torrie spoke as she giggled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:30 pm

John chuckled.

"Okay." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Torrie looked at John as she felt herself beautifully smile.

"But...I can be your angel" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 pm

"That works for me." John said with a smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:40 pm

"Angel shining pure innocence, but devious and strong as well" Torrie spoke as she rested her head on John's shoulder giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:41 pm

"That's where Kayla gets it from...you." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:48 pm

"Possibly" Torrie giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:51 pm

"She's a huge pain sometimes." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 pm

"Aww but you love her to pieces" Torrie spoke with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:55 pm

"Of course I do, she's my little girl." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 am

Torrie giggled.

"She's smart, sweet, talented, strong but I don't know why she's not a good cook" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next