WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving The Game (Torrie helps out Triple H)

2 posters

Go down

Saving The Game (Torrie helps out Triple H) Empty Saving The Game (Torrie helps out Triple H)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:49 am

Sitting in her summer white dress, with black strapped sandals Torrie waited for the King Of Kings to come to her office. She had something that would really cheer the Game up, following the upcoming wedding for Soraya and Matt.

Torrie's smile shown on her face. "Hey Tom, can you go and get Triple H to come to my office please" Torrie asked sweetly.

"Sure thing boss" He said.

Torrie continued to wait, while she broke a bit of her buttered scone off and put it on her mouth wanting for Triple H.

The crewmember found Triple H sitting on a crate listening to his ipod.

"Hunter, Torrie would like to see you" He spoke to the Game.

Back to top Go down

Saving The Game (Torrie helps out Triple H) Empty Re: Saving The Game (Torrie helps out Triple H)

Post  Triple H Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 am

Hunter turned off his iPod and nodded at Tom. "All right, thanks." Rising to his feet, the Game made his way to Torrie Wilson Cena's office and knocked on the door.
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Saving The Game (Torrie helps out Triple H) Empty Re: Saving The Game (Torrie helps out Triple H)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:08 am

Torrie's head looked up at her door, she rose to her feet and walked to the door with a grin across her face.

"Hey Hunter," Torrie said with a beautiful greeting smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 am

"Hey Torrie." Hunter bent to kiss her cheek in greeting. "You wanted to see me?"
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:19 am

Torrie nodded, with a sweet smile across her face.

"Oh yeah, I have something to run by you so come and sit down and make yourself comfortable" Torrie said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:25 am

"All right." Hunter entered Torrie's spacious office and closed the door behind him. He took a seat in one of the chairs opposite Torrie's desk and smiled at her. "So what's this idea?"
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 am

Torrie sat down in her leather chair while she rested her hands on her waxed brown table.

"Well I had this idea earlier, that you know Matt and Soraya are getting married, they are next in line" Torrie said to Hunter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 am

Hunter grinned and nodded. "Matt told me. It's about time that kid got some happiness in his life, plus, Soraya's been through a lot too. I have to say they suit each other perfectly."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 am

Torrie nodded with a perfect smile across her face.

"Yep, both survivors they belong together I have never ever seen Soraya so happy!" Torrie beamed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:39 am

Hunter grinned. "Good, she deserves it. Between her cancer...and Mark, even I wanted to kill him for that, she should be happy. It'll be a great wedding, and hopefully," He chuckled. "It'll go off without a hitch."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Torrie nodded.

"Yeah I hope so, we need a wedding where there's no dramatics" Torrie weakily giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:20 pm

"I think yours, Candice's and Katie's combined is enough drama for a lifetime." Hunter agreed. "Luckily, I don't think there are any psycho exes to worry about."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  aleah Mcmahon Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 am

I knocked on the door to see if torrie was free to talk to me I waited for her to answer the door
aleah Mcmahon
aleah Mcmahon
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 am

"God I hope not, anymore dramatic weddings I'm turning WWE into a soap opera" She said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 am

Hunter nodded. "It certainly would seem that way."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 am

"So you're looking forward...to.." Torrie was cut off by the phoning ringing.

"Excuse me a second" Torrie smile at the Game as she went to answer the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 am

"No problem." Hunter nodded.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 am

Once Torrie was done with her phone call she turned back to Triple H.

"As I was saying...oh sorry would you like a drink?" Torrie asked sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:37 am

"Hunter hello?" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:57 am

"Huh? Sorry, spaced out for a moment. I'm fine, Torrie, thanks though." He said.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down