WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends Forever! (Torrie surprises Soraya with a shopping trip)

2 posters

Go down

Friends Forever! (Torrie surprises Soraya with a shopping trip) Empty Friends Forever! (Torrie surprises Soraya with a shopping trip)

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 am

Torrie Wilson Cena parked her Silver Mercedes car in Matt's and Soraya's driveway. She opened the door, in a light pink skirt with black open toe heels and a white halter neck with rhinestones in the centre with her beautiful hair in sweet curls.

Torrie walked up to the door, and knocked and waited.

Back to top Go down

Friends Forever! (Torrie surprises Soraya with a shopping trip) Empty Re: Friends Forever! (Torrie surprises Soraya with a shopping trip)

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 am

Matt and Soraya's dog Lucas ran excitedly for the door, his little body wriggling in delight at the prospect of company.

"Lucas, calm down!" Soraya laughed, coming out of the kitchen in jeans, a black tank top and black sneakers. Her blonde hair was clipped partially off her face with a rhinestone barrette.

Opening the door, Soraya smiled in pleasure. "Torrie! What a nice surprise, come on in!"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Friends Forever! (Torrie surprises Soraya with a shopping trip) Empty Re: Friends Forever! (Torrie surprises Soraya with a shopping trip)

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:31 am

Torrie's lips parted in a sweet smile.

"Hey hun, sorry to drop by unexpectedly but I have a surprise for you" Torrie spoke, shining her beautiful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 am

Soraya grinned. "You're always welcome, Torrie. And surprises have been good omens for me lately."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 am

Torrie smiled at Soraya.

"Well good I think you're gonna love this....ooh hello Lucas" Torrie spoke, while she lowered her eyes down at the dog wagging his tail with excitement.

"Can I pick him up?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 am

"Sure, he loves attention." Soraya told her. "I've been going over those brochures and stuff Candice sent over, so I haven't been giving him a lot this morning. And I now know why she had such a tough time choosing. They're some beautiful spots at these places."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Torrie giggled sweetly before she lowered down and picked up Lucas.

"You are so sweet! I would so get one of you but I can't have anymore animals Lucas" Torrie babytalked the dog with a smile across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Soraya laughed. "He is a special dog." She agreed. "And he's such a love."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"You are, Lucas very, very, very sweet" Torrie beamed as she held up the dog to give him a kiss only for him to lick her face off nearly.

Torrie just giggled shutting her eyes being a dog lover.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Soraya laughed. "He's like the male version of Chloe."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Torrie's lips parted with a sweet giggle.

"Ha! yeah" Torrie beamed.

She put Lucas down, and looked at Soraya, "Why don't you go and change because I think you're gonn be pretty hot in that for what I have planned" Torrie smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Soraya looked down at her jeans and tank top. "Well, what exactly am I going to be needing then?"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

"Something you're not gonna get hot in" Torrie spoke, she grabbed Soraya's hand and took her upstairs.

"Hmm what about a dress?" Torrie said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 am

Soraya laughed. "Torrie, you know I don't wear dresses that often so I don't have much in there." She said, gesturing to her closet.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:14 am

Torrie looked at her oldest friend.

"Well that's one thing that's gonna change," Torrie spoke as she turned back to closet.

She pulled out a knee length jean skirt with a pink summer strappy top. "There you go, change" Torrie said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 am

Soraya giggled and took the clothes. "Well, you can't kick someone's butt as easily in a dress." She said, entering her bathroom to change.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:17 am

"You know, Sonya..." Torrie said as she used the nickname she always used for Soraya.

"Fashion always matters" Torrie sweetly giggled while she sat down on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 am

Soraya laughed from the bathroom. "I never had the patience for it like you do. If it's comfortable, I can move in it and it looks good, I'm happy."
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:23 am

Torrie giggled.

"I have to be the most fussy girl you could ever meet in fashion, I can spend hours on one outfit and John just thinks I look great in everything...but it still takes me ages to pick something...Candy has learnt from me" Torrie giggled.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 am

"Well you two spent so much time together she had to pick up some of your skills." Soraya emerged from the bathroom dressed in the outfit Torrie picked out.
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 am

Torrie smiled at Soraya.

"You look great" Torrie spoke as she fiddled with the blue HLR wristband around her right wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:21 am

Soraya grinned. "Thanks Torrie. So are you going to tell me where we're going?"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:38 am

Torrie shook her head.

"Nope, come on you'll find out" Torrie smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraya O'Toole Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:47 am

"Okay?" Soraya said. "Do you know how long we'll be gone? I don't want Matt to think I got kidnapped or something?"
Soraya O'Toole
Soraya O'Toole
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down