WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Dance

Go down

Just Dance Empty Just Dance

Post  Velvet Sky Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:18 am

Velvet stood in her OMG WTF top and tiny skirt with her backup dancers.. (Look in Velvet's slutty ring attirre in charecters)
Vince had said Velvet was now to do a concert when Raw had finished and was off air. But doing concerts ment learing dance moves. Velvet wasn't a bad dancer and wasn't nervous untill the choreographer walked in. He was bigger than dave Batista and her was dressed in a green vest top and camo bottoms.

He had a whistle around his neck and his viens were bulging from his neck.

"Like are you th......" Velvet was cut off.

"SILENCE!!!" he yelled.

"Now im here to give all you ladies advice" it was mostly male dancers.

"You will be learing the dance streps, day in and day out. You will eat, sleep and live dance" he said.

"But I have to focus on wrestling......" Velvet said untill she was cut off again.

"SHUT UP!!!!" he yelled. Velvet would normally say no but, she didn't talk back because he was huge.

"Now you will show me what you've got so far" he said.

Velvet and her dancer rushed into position in front of the mirror while some superstars watched. A man bent down on his knees and Velvet sat on him. The music played and Velvet started to lip sign while dancing. Half way threw the dance the instructer stopped the music.

"THAT IS PA-FE-TIC!!" he yelled making the dancers moan.

"NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY" he yelled. The backup dancers droped and started doing push-ups while Velvet got out her purse. She pulled out $20 and walked to the instructer.

"Here you.........." Cut off again.

"I MENT PUSH-UPS" he yelled.

"Well you could of like said" she moaned going on the floor.

(Anyone can join)
Velvet Sky
Velvet Sky
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum