WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stand by Me (Candice and Torrie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stand by Me (Candice and Torrie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stand by Me (Candice and Torrie)

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:15 pm

"You honestly think I'm strong enough? after all this time??" Torrie asked softly still embracing Candice.

Back to top Go down

Stand by Me (Candice and Torrie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stand by Me (Candice and Torrie)

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 2:17 pm

"Uh duh?" Candice chuckled. "I've fought beside you and against you over the years, Tor. The latter being the least fun. You are a force to be reckoned with. And if you fight back, find that fighter in you again, nothing in your way stands a chance." She said loyally.
Candice Michelle Bautista
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 pm

"But I can't...lose John...Candy...I'm scared that it's gonna happen..." Torrie stuttered softly in her tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 2:29 pm

"Torrie, you and John have been through everything together. He's not going anywhere. You know that, deep down, you know he's always going to be here." Candice said.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Torrie looked at Candice, with a soft nod.

"Yeah I guess, he said he'll always stand by me" Torrie spoke with a soft smile across her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 2:44 pm

"And when has John ever lied to you about something like that?" Candice smiled. "You can do this, Torrie. I believe in you, and so does John."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Torrie grinned sweetly before she leaned back on the sofa.

"Wow life really is a climb" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

"But one you can always handle." Candice assured her.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Torrie turned her gaze to Candice.

"I guess," She muttered softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 pm

"You can." Candice assured her. "And I'm here to help you, whenever you need it."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Torrie looked at Candice, before a soft grin formed across her face.

"Thanks Candy," Torrie spoke with another gentle hug as she leaned over to hug Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Candice returned the hug. "Anytime, you were always there for me. I'm happy to return the favor."
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Torrie smiled at Candice.

"Every climb there's another mountain, and you've just given me strength to keep on fight Candy" Torrie spoke with a sweet smile across her face, also with tears in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 29, 2009 4:09 pm

"Really?!" Candice beamed. "I'm so glad I could help. I'm proud of you, Torrie."
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Torrie nodded her head with a bright smile of her own, while her fingers brushed her beautiful locks out of her face.

"Yeah, I have to hold on or else my fellow Angel will go crazy" Torrie teased as she smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 4:16 pm

"Yes indeed." Candice nodded. "And no one wants a mental Candy-coated Diva running around." She joked.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Torrie giggled as she looked at Candice.

"And if I did leave you, whose gonna help you beat Trashley...when she ever decides to return" Torrie joked as she giggled enjoying her and Candice's girly time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 4:28 pm

"Well, I could probably do it by myself, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. I mean seriously, we made her look even more pathetic than she does all by herself." Candice laughed.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Torrie nodded.

"I know, she and Trish would probably be the best of friends" Torrie slightly giggled as she thought of Trish, she had a flashback of her and Trish hugging, and falling down in the sea then to when Trish shot John.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 4:35 pm

"You okay?" Candice asked, noticing Torrie's expression.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Torrie just stared not saying a word worrying Candice since she had frozen up before at the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Michelle Bautista Fri May 29, 2009 4:55 pm

"Torrie, come on Honey, answer me!" Candice said, growing concerned.
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2