WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown's first New Zealand Superstar has arrived.

3 posters

Go down

Smackdown's first New Zealand Superstar has arrived. Empty Smackdown''s first New Zealand Superstar has arrived.

Post  Dal Knox Wed May 06, 2009 5:02 am

Dal Knox walked into the backstage area of the arena Smackdown was being held in. He looked around and smiled. He was actually here. All his hard work down at FCW had paid off and he was now in the big time. He still had to pinch himself to remind himself it was real. This was his dream and it was coming true. He would be working full time as a wrestler and it was going to be amazing. He knew he'd have to work his way up from the bottom and couldn't wait to get started. Making his way to the locker room he pushed open the door and walked in. Putting his bag down on an empty seat he got out his ring attire. He was going to be wearing the same ring attire he'd worn back in IPW in New Zealand. His hair was pulled back in a tight braid that he'd done himself. He knew it wasn't as tidy as it would be if it had been done by his ex girlfriend Riana. Slowly he began to change into his gear thinking about his first match. It would be his opportunity to create a good first impression and he knew he needed to if he wanted to survive and succeed within the WWE. After he'd pulled his ring shorts on he put his knee pads on and just as he was pulling on his kick pads the locker room door opened again.

(anyone welcome)

Last edited by Dal Knox on Sun May 17, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-05-04

http://aotearoaoutpost.awardspace.com/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Smackdown's first New Zealand Superstar has arrived. Empty Re: Smackdown's first New Zealand Superstar has arrived.

Post  Batista Thu May 07, 2009 5:30 pm

It was SmackDown's current WWE Champion, the Animal, Dave Batista. Dave entered the locker room dressed in his civilian clothes, consisting of a gray affliction t-shirt, dark wash jeans, his timbalands and his signature sunglasses. His gym bag was cast over his shoulder, carrying his wrestling gear, while the opposite shoulder sported his WWE Championship.

The Animal stopped short however when he didn't recognize the other occupant in the room. "Hello." He greeted the newcomer in his deep gravelly voice.
Batista
Batista

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Smackdown's first New Zealand Superstar has arrived. Empty Re: Smackdown's first New Zealand Superstar has arrived.

Post  Dal Knox Fri May 08, 2009 12:15 am

Dal looked up. He recognised the newcomer as Batista.
"Hi, I"m Dal," he said tentatively.
He wasn't quite sure what Batista might want and hoped it was just to say hello. He stood and extended his hand and smiled what he hoped was a friendly smile. Batista was even bigger than he appeared on TV but Dal wasn't the least bit intimidated. He had heard a few things about Batista via his friends back in New Zealand who used the internet but was determined to give the guy a fair chance since what was published on the internet was often false.

Last edited by Dal Knox on Sun May 17, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Batista returned to the handshake. "Nice to meet you. You just come up from FCW?" He asked conversationally.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dal Knox Tue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm

"Yeah. I was sent there after getting a developmental deal. I had a try out when the WWE came to New Zealand last year and I guess they liked what they saw. So here I am. It's wonderful to be wrestling full time. Back in New Zealand I had to have a day job to support myself and my family as well as doing the wrestling. This is much better except my daughter is still back in New Zealand with my ex. My ex didn't want to come with me to here," Dal said.
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 12, 2009 6:46 pm

"That's horrible. You must miss her terribly. I thought I had it bad if I don't see my son for two days." Dave shook his head. "Plus, you're a long way from New Zealand."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Tue May 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Hunter Hearst Helmsley, better known by his ring moniker of Triple H, entered the locker room with a scowl on his face. "Dave, one of the these days I'm going to forget that Shawn's my best friend and I'm going to crush him with my sledgehammer...oh." He paused in mid-rant at the sight of his former Evolution teammate talking to an unfamiliar face.

"Whoa, new guy." He held his hand out. "I'm Hunter."
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Dal Knox Tue May 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Dal looks up as Triple H entered the locker room. He recognised him instantly too. When Hunter introduced himself and held his hand out Dal shook it.
"Dal Knox, from New Zealand," Dal said.
He smiled at Triple H then turned back to Batista.
"I miss my little girl dreadfully. She's only 6 so too young to travel to see me. And who knows when I will be able to get back to New Zealand. I had hoped Riarna would come over here with me. If she had I'd have my little girl with me," Dal said.
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Thu May 14, 2009 11:15 am

Batista frowned. "Damn that sucks. I don't what I'd do without Candice or Aidan with me all the time."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Thu May 14, 2009 11:17 am

"You'd be a mental patient without Candice to keep you in line." Hunter joked with his friend before turning back to Dal. "That's a rough break, Man. I've got two little girls myself and I don't how I'd fair being away from them for long periods of time."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Dal Knox Thu May 14, 2009 5:45 pm

"Do they travel on the road with you?" Dal asked.
He could have fought for custody of Nadine but chose not to as he didn't want to upset Riarna and besides which he hadn't had the time as things had moved quickly after he'd gotten his deal with the WWE.

Last edited by Dal Knox on Sun May 17, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri May 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Hunter nodded. "Yes, they do. My wife is Stephanie McMahon, so needless to say she travels with me as well. I guess I'm the most fortunate out of us three. Dave's wife is on Monday Night RAW, so there's three days of the week he doesn't get to see her."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Fri May 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Batista chuckled. "And I thought I had it rough. If it makes you feel any better, Dal, here in the WWE, we're all a big family. Not that it doesn't mean we have those around we can't stand..."

"Jericho." Hunter and Dave agreed in unison, both of their eyes narrowing in anger for a moment, before Dave's expression smoothed again.

"But we live with each other and take care of our own. Soon enough, you'll find yourself Uncle to all the kids that run around here." He continued with an easy smile.
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

"And there's a lot of them." Hunter grinned. "Everybody seemed to have babies around the same time."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Dal Knox Sun May 17, 2009 11:57 pm

"Maybe I should see if my daughter could come over here. It would mean a custody battle though and I don't know if I'll have the time for that," Dal said.
He looked thoughtful.
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Tue May 19, 2009 1:46 pm

"If it's what you really want to do..." Hunter shrugged. "Vince would give you the time you need."
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Batista Tue May 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Batista agreed. "Yeah, Vince is really laid back about stuff like that."
Batista
Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Dal Knox Wed May 20, 2009 7:24 pm

"I don't know. It would only end up hurting Riarna if I took Nadine away from her," Dal said.
Dal Knox
Dal Knox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down