WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Would Suck Without You.

3 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

My Life Would Suck Without You. - Page 3 Empty Re: My Life Would Suck Without You.

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Torrie looked at Katie before she hugged her.

"Text me later, see ya drive safe okay bye" Torrie spoke as she shut the door. John was leaning on the table trying not to show he was completely exhausted.

Torrie came back in, with a sexy smile across her face.

"So what shall we do?" Torrie asked leaning her hand on the wall.

Back to top Go down

My Life Would Suck Without You. - Page 3 Empty Re: My Life Would Suck Without You.

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 8:52 pm

"Sleep." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Torrie looked at John.

"What was that?" Torrie asked.

"I said go to bed," John spoke, he regretted it when he saw Torrie's smile widen on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 8:55 pm

"I want to go to bed right after we have a night of fun together." John said with a fake smile.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Torrie looked at John, she smiled widely before she pushed him into the table and kissed him.

"How about we don't wait, make some new memories on the table" Torrie spoke as she jumped on the dinning table after pushing all her hardwork on the floor.

"New memories? we never done it on a table?" John spoke.

"Yes we did, don't you remember coming back from that nightclub in New York" Torrie said.

"That wasn't me" John said.

"Okay what about the time after a dinner party, we went to tidy up and got a little distracted" Torrie spoke with a smile.

"Still not me" John said.

"Oh well then we're make our own memories," Torrie said as she jumped back on the table smiling.

John really tried but he felt like he had no energy.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 9:06 pm

"Okay." John said.

------------------------

Once Katie and Randy got home Katie smiled as she took Randy's hand.

"Come lets get you lying down on that bed." Katie said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 9:09 pm

Torrie looked at John, seeing the strain in his blue eyes.

"You okay?" Torrie asked.

John let out a single breath. "I'm really tired Tor, please can we just go to bed?" John moaned.

"Sure okay," Torrie smiled.

"Really?" John spoke surprised.

"Yeah, of course anything for my lovely, strong husband" Torrie spoke as she gave him a gentle kiss, John didn't know Torrie had other things in mind that doesn't involve sleep.

"Okay," Randy spoke. He then grabbed Katie when she went to move and just flung her on the bed before he got on the bed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 9:22 pm

"God when Randy said you would be understanding I didn't believe it." John said with relief in his voice.

-----------------

Katie giggled as she looked at Randy then kissed him.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:13 am

"I can think of a lot of things we can do" Torrie spoke with a smirk.

From her expression, John's relief dropped.

"I mean bed, Torrie just go to sleep" John said, Torrie's smirk faded before she placed her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry what?!" Torrie yelled.

"Tor I got nothing," John said as he walked away for a moment.

Torrie's fingertips dug into her slender sides. "Then just drink some coffee and come over here and do me!" Torrie spoke as she stomped her foot.

Randy turned Katie over so she was lying on the bed. He looked into her light blue eyes while her legs were crossed around his waist. "I love you, you know that right?" Randy asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 am

"Drinking coffee isn't going to help Tor." John said.

--------------------

Katie smiled and nodded.

"Yes I do and I love you too." Katie said before she kissed Randy passionately on the lips.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:35 am

"Do you realise we haven't spend time together in weeks, I want to spend time with you..nothing about wrestling so find the energy and satisfy me" Torrie spoke as she leaned her hand on the table.

"Torrie I'm so tired, okay we're spend time..how about this weekend?"

"You're going be back on the road, and Katie and I going to a spa weekend next week" Torrie spoke.

"You see that's your fault because I'm off the road next week" John said.

"I want to spend time with you," Torrie spoke.

"Well I'm here right now, just lie beside me" John said.

"But that's not fun, I only do that when I'm upset or really tired" Torrie spoke as she placed her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Mon May 04, 2009 6:07 pm

"Please just lie down with me." John said.

-----------------

Katie sighed softly.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell Matt and Jeff that we're back together." Katie said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 am

Torrie looked at John.

"I want to spend time with you, you're never here these days" Torrie spoke. She walked upstairs while John just fell back on the sofa exhausted.

Torrie walked unto the hallway. "Is Daddy home?" Sarah asked sweetly holding her favourite teddy bear.

"Yeah he is honey," Torrie spoke before she went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Sarah walked downstairs. "Daddy you're here!" Sarah beamed before she ran up to John.

Torrie just lowered her eyes to the sink before she perked up her gaze at the mirror. She just stared her reflection, and felt her youth just slipping away.

"Well when do you want to tell them?" Randy asked stroking Katie's hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Tue May 05, 2009 6:23 am

"Soon but I'll tell Jeff first because Matt will try to kill you if I tell him first." Katie said.

She looked at Randy in the eyes.

"And I don't want to see you get hurt." Katie said.

-----------------

"Yes Sarah?" John asked with a small sigh since he was trying to sleep.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 am

"I'm so happy you're home" Sarah spoke as she lifted her arms up to John.

Torrie turned on the water, and stepped in and just let the water fall down her small body. Once she was dry, she put on her pink silk pjamas with her black dressing gown.

She then texted Katie.

"You're helping me with my nun outfit," Torrie texted.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue May 05, 2009 6:32 am

"I'm so happy to see you Sarah but daddy needs to sleep." John said as he picked Sarah up.

----------------------

Katie groaned when she heard her cell phone.

"Hold on Randy." Katie said as she grabbed her cell phone then texted Torrie.

Why?
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 6:35 am

Torrie texted back.

"Because I'm turning into a nun, John is too tired.,AGAIN!" Torrie texted, She then caught her eye on something hanging up on her wardobe.

A smile went across her soft face, as she found a way to maybe get what she wants tonight.

"You should go to sleep then" Sarah spoke as she hugged John.

"If only I was allowed," John uttered.

"Hey! some of us are trying to study, hey dad!" Kayla spoke as she ran up and hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue May 05, 2009 6:38 am

"Hey Kayla." John said.

--------------------

Katie texted back.

poor you, why don't you put him in a bath of cold water? That could wake him up.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 6:46 am

Torrie looked at the text.

"No that would piss him off," Torrie texted, she then smirked at her idea. "I have a better idea, catch you later sorry for ruining your night" Torrie texted back.

"I'm guessing Torrie isn't happy the fact Cena is exhausted," Randy spoke as he laid on the bed.

Torrie walked up to her dresser, she slipped out of her bed clothes. She put on a light pink made of lace set of lingerie with the image of a very small dress, with straps. She applied her make up, before she brushed through her bloosom beautiful blonde curls letting them rest freely on her back.

She slipped on her black high heels, before she slipped on one of John's white shirts knowing he loved whe he saw her in his shirts. She left two buttons undone before she sat on the bed hoping she could work.

"I think he's so great, oh my god..he smiled at me...Oh...I hope he sees he belongs with me.." Joey read a page out of Kayla's diary.

"Joey! give me my diary" Kayla shouted making John just groan.

"How sad, I can introduce you to him but I don't think Bob will be happy" Joey laughed.

"For the last time I'm not dating you stupid friends, now give me back my diary!" Kayla screamed as she ran after him.

John grabbed a pillow and slammed his face on it but Kayla and Joey ended up taking all the pillows throwing them at each other. John looked at Sarah. "Sweetie, can I borrow Mr Cuddles?" He smiled, Sarah gave John Mr Cuddles so he could put his face in it.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue May 05, 2009 6:48 am

"Thank you." John said with a smile.

---------------

"Nope and don't you think about falling asleep because I will throw you in a tub filled with cold water." Katie said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 6:53 am

"Joey! give it back right now!" Kayla spoke as she ran into the kitchen.

John just buried his head into the teddy bear.

Joey ran, and put a chair in front of Kayla. She managed to stop but held unto the chair but Joey got away and ran back into the living room only to bump into Sarah.

"Oww!" Sarah whined.

"I wouldn't dare, I missed loads of nights with you I'm not gonna fall alseep until you do" Randy smiled and gentlly pulled Katie unto him.

Torrie just checked herself in the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue May 05, 2009 3:22 pm

"Oh stop being a big baby." Joey said.

-------------

"Aww, you're so sweet." Katie said with a wide smile then kissed Randy on the lips.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Sarah started to cry as she whacked her head on the side of the table.

"Daddy!" Sarah cried.

Kayla grabbed Joey in a headlock, "Oh stop being a big baby" She mocked before she flipped over sending Joey to the floor getting her althetism from her mother.

"Well you're everything to me" Randy spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Tue May 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Joey escaped the hold then pushed Kayla onto the couch.

"You are the most annoying person I have ever met." Joey said.

He smirked.

"Tell Rachel I'll pick her up Friday night." Joey said before he walked upstairs to his room.

-------------------

Katie looked at Randy in his eyes.

"You're everything to me too, I went crazy when I wasn't with you." Katie said.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Kayla ran after Joey.

"That's it! you stay away from Rachel!" Kayla ran out after Joey, upstairs.

"Daddy my head hurts," Sarah spoke as she held a hand on her head.

Kayla burst into Joey's room, and went to grab him but ended up on his bed.

"God I hate you!" Kayla screamed at her twin brother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next