WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RKO vs. Matt Hardy with Katie as the ref

3 posters

Go down

RKO vs. Matt Hardy with Katie as the ref Empty RKO vs. Matt Hardy with Katie as the ref

Post  Katie Orton Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Katie music blasted through the arena and she sighed as she made it down to the ring in short black shorts and a ref shirt fitted for her body.

"Please welcome the special guest referee for this match Katie Hardy!"

She got into the ring then heard her older brother Matt Hardy's music hit the loud speakers.

----------------------------

Matt Hardy smiled as he walked down the ramp. He was very confident with his little sister as the ref that he would win this match easily and make Randy Orton go through hell after he broke Katie's heart. Matt got into the ring and stood next to Katie as Katie stared at the stage.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

RKO vs. Matt Hardy with Katie as the ref Empty Re: RKO vs. Matt Hardy with Katie as the ref

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm

I hear voices in my head
The council me
They understand
They tell me things that I will do
They show me things I'll do to you
They talk to me, they talk to me

The Viper Himself Randy Orton came on the stage, with his usual slow, scary presence as he kept on staring at Matt as he slowly made his way to the ring.

"Introducing his opponent, from St Louis Missouri Randy Orton!" Lilian annouced, Randy did his best not to stare at Katie since he had to be the viper Randy Orton right now.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

RKO vs. Matt Hardy with Katie as the ref Empty Re: RKO vs. Matt Hardy with Katie as the ref

Post  Matt Hardy Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Matt glared at Randy as he stood outside the ring.

"You're dead once you step into this ring." Matt warned.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy Orton (Viper) Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Randy entered the ring, while his theme song kept playing. He slowly walked to the turnbuckle, and stood up on the second buckle before he struck his hands in glory before he stepped down.

He walked to the corner, and just waited for bell to ring he did his utter best not to look at Katie he had to stay focused.
Randy Orton (Viper)
Randy Orton (Viper)
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Orton Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Katie looked at Matt then Randy and took a deep breath before she called for the bell to start the match.

---------------

Matt stepped forward and continued glaring at Randy before he speared him down and started punching him like crazy.
Katie Orton
Katie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Number of posts : 2353
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum