WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You.

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You. - Page 6 Empty Re: There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You.

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 8:52 pm

"I'm going to fucking kill you when I get my hands on you!" John yelled at Edge.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character Profile
Manager: Mickie James

http://onesmallworld.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You. - Page 6 Empty Re: There's Nothing I wouldn't Do for You.

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Edge just looked at John with a evil grin across his face. Edge walked back over to Torrie's motionless body, he slowly turned her on her back as she continued to lie there with her chest rising with every heartbeat she had.

He then moved Torrie right away from John so he couldn't do anything but watch Edge kneel down by Torrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 8:57 pm

"Get away from her!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Torrie's head was turned the other way while her blonde hair scattered on the mat as she laid there, her arms were limb one just above her hand and the other on her midsection.

"God sake leave her alone Edge you've done a enough damage to Torrie!" JR yelled.

Edge grabbed the steel chair, as he made his way back over to Torrie, hover a steel chair over her still frame looking at John right in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sat May 02, 2009 9:32 pm

John eyes widened.

"Edge stop!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 am

Torrie continued to lie motionless on the mat, her flat stomach faintly rose everytime she breathed. Edge held the steel chair in his hands before his eyes lowered down at Torrie. Her head was turned the other way with her silk blonde hair scattered on the mat with a few strands across her face.

John's blue eyes just grew with more worry for Torrie seeing Edge with the chair, standing over her unconscious body and there's nothing he could do but just watch.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 9:36 am

"Edge don't!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 11:44 am

Edge slowly leaned down to Torrie while she just laid there after being victimised by the Rated R superstar.

"Edge, don't you dare! look I'm right here!" John spoke as he pulled the handcuff trying to get Edge's attention off Torrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 11:46 am

"Edge hit me not Torrie!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 12:00 pm

The Rated R Superstar just stared at his enemy, someone he hated everything about him. Edge turned back to Torrie, he turned his head and leaned close to her face. John's heart thumped in his chest a million times an hour it felt like he couldn't breathe seeing Edge with Torrie. He felt like he was drowning.

Edge closed his eyes as he felt her subtle breath collide with his face. He leaned right down, still making sure John can see him.

"Leave her alone! Edge for god sake!" JR shouted.

Edge pressed his lips on Torrie's as he gave her a kiss, while John just watched feeling like he's about to explode in rage.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 12:06 pm

"You son of a bitch!" John yelled.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Torrie just laid there, as her head slightly moved when Edge moved away from her body after he delivered a kiss goodnight to Mrs Torrie Wilson Cena.

Edge just grinned evilly at John he could see the ice in John's blue eyes it only made him grin even more knowing he had got under Cena's skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm

"You bastard!" John yelled with anger boiling in his body.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm

The Rated R Superstar just laughed, while Torrie laid at his feet unconscious.

"You're gonna pay! I swear you're gonna pay!" John shouted with nothing but anger in his darkened blue eyes as he shook with tears and rage.

Edge came close to John, and slapped Cena right across the face but John couldn't do anything but take it.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm

John glared at Edge wanting to kill him.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Edge then turned away and hit John across the head with the chair. He was never gonna use it on Torrie it was always for John but he needed more advantage over John.

Torrie just laid there, with her chest rising not moving anything just lying motionless.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 2:45 pm

John leaned against the corner unconscious after getting hit by the chair.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Edge stepped back while John was in corner, still handcuffed knocked senseless and Torrie was lying motionless on the mat.

"This is a horrible way to end Smackdown," JR spoke the camera focused on the unconscious married couple.

Edge put down the chair, he went close to Torrie again as John did his best to get to Torrie still dazed. John tightened his grip, making the grip on his handcuff on his wrist tighten but he didn't care. He pulled and pulled until the chain snapped freeing John.

"Whoa! Whoa!" JR spoke.

Edge heard the fans cheer, he quickly scurried just as John ran to grab him but Edge had slid through the ring and ran into the crowd just as John kneeled, fall nearly on Torrie. John just leaned closer to Torrie as he felt the pain shoot through his head. With him close to her, he knew she was unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Cena Sun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm

John looked at Torrie as the medics started finally coming to the ring.

"Torrie sweetie wake up." John muttered.
John Cena
John Cena
Admin
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Torrie just laid on her back, with her hair across her face while John hovered over her body. John had his right hand over her motionless body, he lowered his head down just near the back of Torrie's neck trying to stop himself from losing control.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 am

John perked his head up while Torrie still laid unconscious on the mat after Edge's attack. The medics came in the ring and went to aid the Boise Beauty.

"John," Mike Kodia, ref spoke to John since John was still kneeling down by his unconscious wife.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum