WWE Triple Threat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triple H vs. Undertaker

2 posters

Go down

Triple H vs. Undertaker Empty Triple H vs. Undertaker

Post  Triple H Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 am

16-0

That was the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak to date. Sixteen wins, zero losses. But this wasn't just any Wrestlemania, this was the Wrestlemania. The 25th Anniversary.

Old habits would die...and die hard. And it was only fitting that the streak of the Deadman end, to a man just as great as himself. The man known as Triple H, or by the monikers of the Game, the Cerebral Assassin or the King of Kings had conquered many things in his career. He was the only man to retain his title in the Championship scramble match, he held a total of 13 World titles, he'd been the one to fire Mick Foley and for the most part end his career.

But he had yet to beat the Deadman on the Grandest stage of them all. And tonight, he was going to.

Time to play the Game
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME (OOHAHAHAH)

As Motorhead sounded through the arena, the crowd popped loudly in response. And through the flashing neon green strobe lights, the silhouette of Game could be seen.

It's all about the Game
And how you play it
It's all about control
And if you can take it
It's all about your debt
And if you can pay it
It's all about the pain
And who's gonna make it

Hunter started his slow imposing walk down the ramp towards the ring, his icy blue eyes flickering around him as he fed off the the crowd's energy.

I am the Game
You don't want to play me
I am control
There's no way you can change
I am heavy debt
There's no way you can pay me
I am the pain
And I know you can't take me

As he came around the front of the ring to the side, he took a deep swig from his water bottle before tossing it aside.

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a Cleveland pitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, or you can die like a fool
Try and figure out what my move’s gonna be
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget there's a price you can pay
'Cuz I am the game and I want to play

As the guitar solo wailed in the background, Triple H threw his head back and spewed the water into the air through his teeth like a geyser.

He flexed tauntingly, before entering the ring and crossing to the far turnbuckle. He made bowing motions with his hands for the crowd to mimic before he flexed again.

Then, he waited...for the Deadman.
Triple H
Triple H

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Triple H vs. Undertaker Empty Re: Triple H vs. Undertaker

Post  The Undertaker Fri May 29, 2009 4:27 pm

The gong was heard and the crowd screamed upon hearing this and the arena was in pitch black. As the gong hit a second time, blue lights came on and the white mist of smoke appeared at the ramp.

The tall man clad in a long trench coat and a hat walked down to the ring in a robot like motion. The Dead man was known to have a streak at Wrestlemania that no one could even beat. Even the Legend Killer Randy Orton was said to end the legacy that the Undertaker created but failed to keep his words.

The Undertaker went up the stair case and stood for a moment. Just then, he lifted his hands to summon light back into the arena.

The Undertaker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri May 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Hunter had watched the Undertaker make his entrance and marveled at the man. This match was nothing personal. There was no bad blood here, not anymore. And each held a respect for one another. This was purely wrestling, and on the Grandest Stage of Them All, The Game wouldn't have it any other way.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  The Undertaker Fri May 29, 2009 5:22 pm

He stepped into the ring and began to remove his coat. At last, his hands rested on his hat and slowly pulled it off, rolling his eyes at the back of his head.

His eye sight was back to normal as he looked at the the opponent of the evening. Tonight, his streak would be on the line and The Deadman was going to make sure that his streak would still be maintained, and of course to score a number 17 to the list.

He got into his fighting stance as he got prepared for the match.

The Undertaker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Triple H and Undertaker began to circle each other, before finally coming together in the center of the ring; like two bulls ready to fight it out for supreme dominance.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  The Undertaker Fri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Taker pplied the side headlock on the Game.

The Undertaker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Triple H Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Hunter twisted and struggled to relieve the pressure of the headlock.
Triple H
Triple H

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down